LXVII

"Micah, that's mommy's earring baby

"Micah, that's mommy's earring baby." Brooklyn attempted to pull the baby's small hand from her ear, but it wasn't working. Chris had Malachi in his arms, turned the other way from Brooklyn and Micah. There were cameras flashing from all directions though they barely made it on the carpet yet.

"So who do we give them to when it's just her and I?" Chris was still arranging things, not having any clue that Brooklyn was behind him fighting with their other son. Chris looked to the side of him at Malachi who he was holding. He grabbed the bib that was connected to his little suit and wiped his mouth of the spit bubbles he was producing.

"You can hand them right off to the side, there should be a lady dressed in black. If they have any issues with the camera, we can request a shielding that dims the flash." Chris nodded and finally turned around seeing Brooklyn's face looking distraught and in pain.

"What's wrong?" Worry immediately covered Chris's face due to him not noticing Micah yanking her earring. With no words, Brooklyn pointed to the baby. Chris's eyes followed her finger and they widened. He placed Malachi on the ground in front of him to tend to his girlfriend.

"Thank you so much, he would've yanked it completely and ripped my ear." Brooklyn mumbled once Chris managed to pry Micah's hands free. Chris bent down to grab Malachi again and the 4 started on their way down the carpet.

"Chris, Brooklyn, right here!!" Commands were flying from every direction. Chris pulled Brooklyn over to him by her waist as both of them held one of the boys in their arms. They looked in each direction, wide smiles coating their faces along with some serious faces which increased their sex appeal. To their luck, the twins were so fascinated with everything that they weren't even making a sound.

"Micah smile." Brooklyn cooed, bouncing him slightly. The baby covered his face laughing while Brooklyn smiled down at him. It made for a beautiful picture that the paparazzi wasted no time snapping.

"Come here." Chris mumbled, grabbing Brooklyn's chin. The two kissed while the twins smiled almost on command.

"Brooklyn, Chris you two alone." The two nodded, handing the babies over to whoever was supposed to watch them while their parents took pictures. They didn't put up a fuss like usual when going into a random persons hold.