XXXI

December 11th: 5 months 1 week

Brooklyn

"Look, I don't have time for the bullshit

"Look, I don't have time for the bullshit. This is not the time for fuck ups, this collection needs to be out by December 18th!" I yelled, slamming my hands on the table. I looked around at everyone seated at the table who was looking back at me. I put my hand on my forehead and took some deep breathes once I felt the twins start moving around. 

"I don't know how much of that we can control. It's more of a shipment thing due to all of the orders that came in for the release date." I took a seat and pinched the bridge of my nose, looking up at the ceiling. 

"Listen, we already have a bunch of people who pre-ordered and are ready to get their shit on December 18th right in time for Christmas. I don't give two shits if y'all have to bike around the whole damn state of California to drop off the packages. If the shit is not at people's doorsteps on the 18th then a whole lotta people getting fired." Annoyed, aggravated, angry, those were understatements for what I was feeling at the moment. This wasn't something that I wanted to deal with on such a beautiful day. 

"Ok, but if we are not able to get them then that means the valentines day collection will be pushed back also." I bitterly chuckled and grabbed my purse and my phone. I walked to the door before turning around and looking at everyone sitting there staring at me. 

"Unless y'all want to be filing for unemployment this month, get this shit together. I do not have the time or energy to be dealing with this. Fix it or get out my damn building." I gritted before walking out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind me. 

I was pissed off for multiple reasons and the day barely even started. There was a lot going on and I needed to just sit down and take a breather before I stressed myself out and did something to harm the most important people to me. This pregnancy was really turning me into a whole new person that I've never met before. 

For the start of my morning, everything was going good until I seen a post on social media of someone claiming to know my personal business and do what they called exposing my pregnancy. They posted some pictures of me walking into the doctors office for an appointment and they called themselves pointing out that my stomach was sticking out and rounded as if I was pregnant. I didn't pay much attention to it, just sent a comment saying 'Peace and blessings to you my love. It amazes me how interested someone can be in someone else's personal life and personal business.'

Then from there, I got a random call from someone on my team talking about the new Winter collection which was scheduled to come out in exactly a week from now would have to be pushed out. So I had to drag my pregnant ass out of the house just to go over some things that we could have talked about over the phone.