LXII

"Omg that's Brooklyn!" Brooklyn heard as she walked through the huge crowd

"Omg that's Brooklyn!" Brooklyn heard as she walked through the huge crowd. There was music playing a lot of people talking. She turned around, giving a small wave to the fan in the front row.

She walked through the doors that led to the back of the arena. Chris had a show tonight and it was another sold out one just like every show before it. Brooklyn played with her lanyard, making her way into his dressing room. He was scheduled to go on in less than 5 minutes.

"Are you nervous?" She asked, leaning on the door frame. He paused from playing with Micah and looked up at her. He cracked a small smile then looked down at the smiling baby.

"Of course I'm nervous, I'm about to perform in front of all them damn people. Shit sold out and this arena is the biggest of all of them." Brooklyn pushed herself up from the door frame and walked over by Chris. She sat on the little couch next to him and checked the time on her phone.

"Well you have like 3 minutes before it's time for you to get on, so I'll be taking him." Brooklyn said as she grabbed Micah out of Chris's arms. The baby wasn't paying his parents any mind, he continued to chew on his 2 fingers allowing drool to spill all over his bib.

They only had Micah because Malachi being cranky and throwing a huge fit. So he stayed by Chris's mom's house and the two would pick him up when the show was over. They would have just allowed Micah to stay also so that both could stay by their meme, but it would be too much on Joyce. They didn't want her struggling to deal with one hyper-active child while the other screamed and cried all night.

"When you ready to go out with him, the baby headphone things are over there." Brooklyn looked over by where Chris pointed as he stood up and nodded. He stood in front of her, leaning down and grabbing her chin to give her a kiss. His good luck charm.

"You're better kill it." Brooklyn whispered. Chris winked at her before walking out of the room. Brooklyn looked down at Micah who was keeping himself occupied with her chain.

"It's just me and you buddy." She said, she poked out her bottom lip as he stared up at her with his bright, big eyes. She ran her hand over his head of hair. Leaning down, she kissed his forehead and adjusted his pacifier.