XXXVII

January 4th: 6 months 4 days

Chris

"I am not fucking you in doctor's office Christopher, move

"I am not fucking you in doctor's office Christopher, move." Brooklyn groaned as she pushed me aside for what felt like the 100th time. I smacked my lips and wasted no time going back over to her. She tried to ignore me by looking down at her phone, but that wasn't stopping me. 

"Baby you should know I'm a determined nigga by now. Come on, lemme just slide in." Brooklyn huffed and set her phone to the side of her. She stared into my eyes and I looked into hers with pleading eyes. She leaned up and came close to my face. 

"N O spells no and I already said no." I dramatically fell back into the seat behind me, Brooklyn not paying me any mind. There was nothing else for us to do except sit here and wait for the doctor that they already told us was going to be late due to Brooklyn's normal doctor being out sick.

"Why you being all mean today? You woke up with an attitude now you acting stingy bout some pussy." Brooklyn bitterly chuckled and shook her head. She roughly placed her phone next to her on the hospital bed and cocked her head to the side.

"We're not gonna act like last night didn't happen."

"Brooklyn I already said I'm fucking sorry, get over it." If looks could kill, a nigga would be 16 feet under. 

"You shouldn't even allow bitches to get that close to you to pull that shit." She spat. I rolled my eyes and stood up, deciding to walk out the room before anything escalated. Last night we had our biggest blowout since being back together. 

Omniscient: January 3rd: 7:26 pm

Chris stood in-front of Nylah's door, waiting for it to open from him knocking. He was only trying to pick up Brooklyn and head out being that she went over by Nylah after Nylah picked her up. 

"Hurry the fuck up." Chris mumbled to himself as he knocked on the door again, ringing the doorbell in the process. He heard footsteps come closer to the door and someone yell out just a minute. 

"Chris." Nylah swung the door open, not expecting to see him at her door. If she knew he was showing up, she would've wore something that looked better than what she had on right now. 

"I'm just here to get Brooklyn and go. Tell her I'm outside when-." Chris was in the middle of turning around when Nylah placed a hand on his bicep, stopping him mid sentence. Chris looked down at the hand that was touching his body in disgust. He grabbed her hand and placed it back down to her side. Nylah giggled in embarrassment.