XXXIII

December 19th: 5 months 2 weeks

*Girl Imma edit this chapter tomorrow, I am lazzzyyyyy*

Omniscient

"Girl please, if I wanted to look cute I would be dressed up

"Girl please, if I wanted to look cute I would be dressed up." Brooklyn said, running a hand through her wild hair. Bri scrunched up her face and slowly nodded her head at her sister. They were out for a little jog since it was beautiful outside and Brooklyn was starting to get concerned with her weight. 

"Well baby girl you could've ran a comb through the hair." Bri joked while running her hand through her sister's hair. Brooklyn sarcastically chuckled before slapping her hand away. 

"Where this bitch at?" Brooklyn mumbled, looking down at her phone to check the time again. They were waiting for Bernice to meet them at the park because she claimed that she needed to get in shape also. Bri and Brooklyn watched as the many joggers ran their little runs, listening to their music and minding their business. 

"How are you able to just walk out the house without people bombarding you for pictures? You don't get nervous or none of that?" Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders, taking a seat on the bench that was at the park. 

"I mean who am I to be walking with security or any of that sort? Just because I am with who I am with, that doesn't really make me famous." Bri smiled, she truly admired the way that her sister never allowed the attention she got to go to her head. She never considered herself famous nor did she ever shine herself in a light to say she was better than anyone else. 

"I love the fact that you're very humble, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you definitely are somebody Brook. You are also pregnant and I think it would be good for you to at least have one person to watch over you. I saw the way you got rushed by paparazzi the other day and you were alone." Brooklyn sighed, she was really trying to forget about that. 

The day after the whole outburst or whatever with Chris, she went to the store to do some last minute shopping. Nobody knows how but she assumed that the paparazzi started following her being that they know the type of car that she drives. So when she was getting out of the car, she got rushed by paparazzi. It took bystanders to fight them off. There was video of Brooklyn struggling to get through and the frantic look on her face through the process. 

It got and was still getting high media attention. Chris even called her to see if she was okay, but the conversation between the two was very short lived. It was honestly the scariest thing Brooklyn ever had to go through being that not only was she alone, but she was also trying to shield her stomach. 

"I'll talk to Chris about it....maybe." Bri gave her sister a sympathetic look. Brooklyn shook her head at the face she was making.