XXX

December 7th: 5 months 1 week

Brooklyn

"Do I have to walk the carpet though?" We're currently on our way to the MTV awards

"Do I have to walk the carpet though?" We're currently on our way to the MTV awards. We as in Nylah, Bri, and I. I honestly wasn't planning on coming after the events from the other day, but I was already set to be a presenter. It just so happens that I'm a presenter for the Vanguard award that Chris is the winner of this year. 

"You don't have to walk it but it's highly recommend being that you are a presenter." Bri said as she scrolled through her phone. I took a deep sigh and leaned back into my seat. Being a little over 5 months pregnant and also having to walk the carpet wasn't something that I wanted to do. Having to turn every which way and having cameras all in my face while trying to hide a belly wasn't going to be easy. 

"Just make sure that you pull the dress out by the stomach area when we get there. You know the blogs would have a good time even if they see the slightest bit of your bump." Nylah nodded, agreeing with Bri as we pulled up to the place.

"They better be patient with me cause I don't got the patience with them." Nylah rubbed my shoulder before I got out, shooting me a sympathetic look.

I had to walk the carpet alone because the world wasn't aware that Chris and I weren't back together yet. Us walking together would cause a whole lot of unnecessary confusion and everything of that sort. 

"Brooklyn, Brooklyn over here, Brooklyn turn this way!" I couldn't even muster up a fake smile to give paparazzi, so I had to show a straight face and disguise it as a 'face of seduction' as they would call it.

I twisted my body into all types of different poses that I could think of. I was trying my best to hide my stomach, making sure to either cover it or turn my back to the camera.

"Yes girl! You better serve face for the camera boo!" I couldn't help but laugh at Bri acting ghetto. Her and Nylah have truly been my right hands through everything that's happened recently. It was truly overwhelming for me but I was getting through it as the days went on.

"Brooklyn!" I turned as I heard my name being screamed. I saw a dark skin lady and there was equipment surrounding her that had 'shaderoom' logos all over them. She waved me over and I walked to her, just because I didn't want to be rude.

"Hi, how are you!" She was excited and smiling all in my face, showing all types of gums. I gave a warm smile back out of respect.

"I'm doing great, what's all this?" I had an idea but because I didn't want to go around assuming anything, I had to ask. She palmed herself as though she forgot something really important as I sat there awkwardly.