XXVIII

November 21st: 4 months 3 weeks

Omniscient

"Lemme just get a taste." Chris mumbled into Brooklyn's neck as he continued to kiss up on her. It had been like this for the past week since Brooklyn decided to give Chris another chance. Though they weren't together together yet, they were still very much building up to that point where they would be able to confidently say they were back together.

Chris had been suffering tremendously from the lack of being inside of Brooklyn. She was teasing him all the time and she knew exactly what she was doing. She would wear biker shorts and only walk around in her bra. For some reason, Chris felt more attracted to her from her wearing her baby bump. Brooklyn thought it was weird but Chris couldn't care less.

"What did I say Maurice, move." Brooklyn grit and pushed him to the side. He groaned and dramatically flopped back on the bed. She felt it would be a perfect time to go ahead and tease him. She smirked and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Don't do that now." He said and placed both hands on her ass, gripping a handful in both hands. She leaned down and let out a soft moan in his ear. She kissed from his ear down to his neck as his hands remained on her ass.

"Baby." She moaned and started to grind on his member. She could feel him growing under her and she was pleased by the groans he was letting out in her ear. She bit her lip, the sounds he was making her turning her on. She knew she couldn't give in though, her vibrator at her house would have to do until the month was completed.

"Move man cause if you not gon give me nun stop teasing." Chris was getting a little mad at the fact she wasn't giving anything up but she had no problem with teasing. Cause if he flipped her over, ripped her clothes off, then shot more kids in her, it would be an issue. He didn't understand the way some women operated, specifically his.

"Are you getting angry baby." Brooklyn moaned in his ear again just to see how mad she could get him. She loved when he got mad, it made her panties a different type of soaked. He looked deep into her eyes with a look that had her ready to risk it all.

"Stop playing, I gotta get ready for this video shoot anyways. If you coming then put on some clothes." Brooklyn twisted her lips before climbing off of him. She knew he was doing the video for 'To my bed' and she was definitely going to be there. She wasn't there when he was shooting his other videos for HBOAFM because they weren't together. She hadn't seen him shoot a video in about 2 years so she was excited to go.

"Imma go in the shower." Brooklyn turned to face Chris and she nodded. She watched as he made his way into their connected bathroom before making her way into the big walk in closet. She looked through all of her different clothes before holding up two tracksuits.

"I wanna wear you." She mumbled and chose the one with the cropped sweater from her line. She knew she would have to wear another sweater with it so that her stomach wasn't so out there for everyone to see. She knew she would probably get hot so she wasn't worrying too much.

She laid everything out on the bed then went to the vanity she had in the room. It was a long fight with Chris that she won to get him to let her put a vanity in their room. He claimed he didn't want any gay shit in his room, but Brooklyn wasn't trying to hear all that. She went for a natural look so her makeup was extra quick today. So quick that she managed to be done by the time Chris got out of the shower.