XXXV

December 28th: 5 months 4 weeks

Omniscient

"Make his pockets hurt!" Bernice yelled, patting Brooklyn's ass lightly as she did a little ratchet twerk in the grocery store parking lot

"Make his pockets hurt!" Bernice yelled, patting Brooklyn's ass lightly as she did a little ratchet twerk in the grocery store parking lot. They were getting stares from different people but neither of them could care. The music was blasting from the car and they were having the time of their lives.

"If the nigga wanna hit it, make that nigga spend it-."

"Make his pockets hurt!" Brooklyn laughed after they both screamed the last line together. She looked down the parking lot and saw the orange Lamborghini that they were waiting for. Brooklyn made eye contact with Bernice who already had a knowing smirk on her face. Brooklyn glanced back down to see the car getting closer to them. Bernice played the song over and Brooklyn bent down and began to shake again.

"What the fuck." Chris mumbled as he pulled up to the two women. He watched as his girlfriend bent over and threw her ass back to the blasting song coming out of Bernice's car.

"Oh hell no." He mumbled, quickly jumping out of the car. Brooklyn tried to hide the laugh threatening to spill out her mouth as she placed her hands on the back of the car. She popped her ass in the air quickly as Bernice hyped her up.

"You gon what bitch?!" Bernice yelled while tapping the car with every syllable. Suddenly Brooklyn felt a body press up against her back and a strong grip on her waist. Bernice pursed her lips and slowly backed away once she seen Chris.

"You better sit the fuck down and chill the fuck out. Lets go." He grumbled in her ear before making his way towards the car. Brooklyn gulped before giving Bernice a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed her purse and her phone before strutting her way to Chris's car.

"Babyyyy, talk to me." Chris clenched his jaw at Brooklyn's whining and his focus remained on the road. Brooklyn pouted and leaned back in her seat with her arms crossed. Chris poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, a little smile crossing his lips.

"You supposed to be mad now?" He chuckled, watching her poke her bottom lip out. She turned her head and looked up at him with bright eyes.

"I just want some of your attention." She softly said before looking out the window. She knew he was about to become a simp for her and she loved that feeling. She did want attention but there were other ways she could ask for it.

"Mama..." Chris trailed off while taking a turn into the arena lot. Brooklyn watched as he shut the car off and shifted in his seat to look directly in her eyes. He leaned forwards and gripped her chin, giving her three slow kisses. Brooklyn smiled into the last one and brought up her hand to touch the side of his face.