LXV

"Can you slow the fuck down?!" Brooklyn panted as she gripped Chris's hand

"Can you slow the fuck down?!" Brooklyn panted as she gripped Chris's hand. He looked back at her and mouthed 'shut up,' still dragging her along to wherever they were going.

"This shit better not take all day either, you know your aunt patience levels are low and she not bout to curse out my babies." Chris woke up early and dropped Micah and Malachi by Christine early in the morning. Brooklyn didn't find out until she woke up and immediately began to ask questions, but Chris ignored her the whole time.

"Brooklyn please-." He sighed, using his whole body to turn around and face her. She shyly looked down, rubbing her wrist that he had a tight grip on before.

"I just want to know where we're going. It's like 9:00 in the morning, unless we're going for breakfast then where the hell-."

"I have a show Brooklyn and we're late." Brooklyn stopped in the middle of the parking lot, tilting her head at him and crossing her arms.

"Are you kidding me?! You're doing all this just for some show Chris. So why couldn't the boys come with us, you know they love your shows and since tour is over they can't come anymore." Brooklyn pouted. Chris chuckled, looking at her unfazed.

"You are too grown to be out here pouting. They didn't come because we need a day to ourselves mama. I have a sound check right now with Trey, Raine should be here so you gon be good. The show doesn't start until around 9 and it's an outdoors thing. There's a bunch of people on the lineup, we just gon enjoy ourselves okay?" Brooklyn felt the side of her mouth twitch as she tried to hide her smile.

"Just walk." She mumbled, keeping her arms crossed and the same attitude. Chris dropped his smile and grabbed her arm, pulling her close to him. He bent down, lining up his mouth with his ear.

"You better watch that damn attitude, you're lucky we in public." He leaned away, looking down at her blankly. She quickly uncrossed her arms and softened her face. She looked down and nodded, not putting up any fight. Chris smirked and grabbed her hand again, leading them towards the building.

"So mean." She said, under her breathe. But it wasn't low enough because Chris turned around, eyeing her as if he wanted her to speak up.

"What was that?" He taunted, Brooklyn rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Nothing, damn." Chris nodded and turned back around. Continuing on their walk.

"Name?" The security guard at the side door to the stage asked as the two approached.

"Christopher Brown." The guy looked on his list, finding Chris's name and looking up at him. He held out his hand, asking for verification which Chris provided. He pulled out his ID along with the venue confirmation slip. The guy read over everything and nodded, opening the door to allow the two to enter.