XIX

October 10th: 2 months 1 week

Brooklyn

"I am not feeling this

"I am not feeling this." I mumbled to myself while trying to find a way to fix these bangs. I wasn't at all a fan of bangs so the reason for me wearing a wig with some was extremely questionable.

"Brooklyn you're fine, let's go." I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone and following my sister downstairs. She claimed she wanted to take me out to eat but I knew it would be bullshit cause Bri the cheapest bitch I've ever met. She damn sure isn't just trying to bring me to get food but I'm hungry and she offered so I'm going.

"Is it just me or I'm packing up some pounds. I'm looking a lil thick around the booty area." Bri glanced at me before glancing back at the road.

"You been getting dick or something?" I rolled as I thought about the events from a couple nights ago with Kyle. I shifted in my seat thinking about what happened after our date.

"Maybe."

"MAKAYLAH!" She screamed, almost swerving off the road. I held onto my wig and scrunched up my face. It was always like her to be dramatic for no reason.

"Girl what? After my date with Kyle, we went back to his place and fucked. That's just that. Shit wasn't even good." I mumbled the last part and she looked at me with a weird face but quickly tried to hide her reaction. I hope she knows I peeped that and I wasn't gonna stop nagging her about it until she told me why she made that face.

"What's that face for? Don't lie to me either Brielle." She sighed and ran her right hand through her hair while the left one stayed on the wheel. She kept starting then stopping before finally finding a way to formulate her words I'm guessing.

"I just feel weird knowing your already with someone else. I still had hope for you and Chris but I guess that's over." The disappointment in her voice made me a bit sad for some reason. Any other time, I would tune her out and look at her like she was dumb.

"Chris and I are done Bri. I've moved on boo and everyone else is gonna have to also." She just nodded before continuing on driving. This was going to be hard for Bri to accept mainly because all she knows is Chris and I. She doesn't try to be that prying older sister, but she does like to be involved. She still sees Chris as her little brother despite everything. They've always had a close relationship and I'm sure it's going to stay like that. She doesn't necessarily like Kyle but she's been tolerating him.

*i stay doing this ghetto shit! POV accidentally got changed again*

"...well was the dick good at least?" Bri spoke up after a long pause. Brooklyn sighed, not even wanting to think about the situation at hand. She'd never felt such second hand embarrassment in her life.