XXII

October 23rd: 2 months 3 weeks

Omniscient

"Can you get your damn phone?" Chris grumbled as he heard the annoying sound of the phone going off again. Brooklyn groaned before reaching over and answering it without checking to see who it was calling.

"Hello" She spoke half asleep in the phone. Though the voice on the other end of the line caused her to shoot up and stare at the wall as if she seen a ghost.

"Hey babe, I feel like I haven't heard from you in days. Where are you, maybe we can go out tonight." The voice of a male on the other end of the phone caused Chris to also sit up and burn a hole in the side of Brooklyn's face. She widened her eyes, coming to reality of the situation she was in. It felt like she was at the beginning of a pornhub video.

"I don't know babe. I have to see- fuck!" Brooklyn yelled out as Chris teasingly blew on her pussy. She knew he was doing this on purpose, she should have rolled out of bed once she first seen the smirk on Chris's face before he actually went down under the covers.

"What happened, are you okay?" Kyle frantically asked concerned. Brooklyn chewed on her bottom lip, trying her best to contain the moans threatening to spill out of her mouth. She didn't know if she should just hang up or risk a moan coming out of her mouth as she talked to her boyfriend. Chris was currently spreading her thighs wider and sticking his tongue deeper into her folds.

"I stubbed my toe babe, I'm okay. It just hurtsss!" Brooklyn screamed once Chris bit her. She pulled the covers off of her lower half before looking at him with glare.

'What the fuck was that?' She mouthed. He looked back at her with a mug before pointing to the phone that Kyle was still on the other line of. Brooklyn rolled her eyes before pushing Chris's head back down. He gladly accepted the gesture and began going back to work on Brooklyn.

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry. I hope you feel better. Imma pick you up around 4 if that's cool with you." Brooklyn replied with a simple 'mhmm' before they hung up. She threw her phone to the side and let out a loud moan, pushing Chris's head deeper as her morning orgasm neared. She leaked out on his face as her body trembled. Chris finished up licking everything, refusing to miss any of her juices.

"You know you trifling as fuck for that." Brooklyn spat at Chris who was cleaning off his face looking clueless. He chuckled before blowing her a kiss which she dodged. He mugged her and she did the same.

"You the one that pushed my head back down nearly suffocating me. The fuck you thought this was." Brooklyn giggled at the thought of him suffocating just from trying to eat her pussy. Chris eyed her like she was crazy before going back into the bathroom. Brooklyn looked at her phone seeing a face time call coming through from Nylah. She hesitated for a minute before accepting the call.

"Bitch where the fuck are you?! I'm at your house looking-."

"You tryna fuck? I'm a little horny but if you not horny too then we don't got to. We just been off the wall these past couple days catching up on lost time so." Chris shrugged nonchalantly as Brooklyn began to freak out. She counted down in her head before finally hearing the high pitched scream she was expecting from Nylah.

"CHRITOF MARVIN BROWN, GET YOUR ASS IN THIS CAMERA NOW!" Nylah screamed to the top of her lungs. Chris made an 'oops' face before contemplating on going over to the phone or not. Brooklyn gritted her teeth and twisted her head at Chris. He widened his eyes in a way that read he didn't know what to do. Hearing Nylah yelling again, Chris quickly walked over to the phone and put his face in the camera.