XV

September 13th: 1 month 2 weeks

Omniscent

Theshaderoom #baewatch: looks like #Brooklyn and #KyleKuzma from the Los Angelos Lakers are together now

Theshaderoom #baewatch: looks like #Brooklyn and #KyleKuzma from the Los Angelos Lakers are together now. The two were seen out on a dinner date where they were laughing and smiling. They is news following the breakup between #Brooklyn and #Chris Brown...

Chris couldn't keep reading the post on theshaderoom because he was feeling sick. He didn't know what to do or how to react to the "news" about his ex. His anger rose from every swipe across the screen he would make. Then to top every thing off, he stopped on the picture of Brooklyn and Kyle kissing. Acting out of impulse, Chris felt it was only necessary to be petty.

 Acting out of impulse, Chris felt it was only necessary to be petty

Chrisbrownofficial 🙃

He knew that the post would bring attention to him but he didn't care. Seeing Brooklyn with someone else was something that he didn't know how to react to. It was something that was so foreign to him, he could barely even comprehend it.

Throughout all the years they've been together, throughout everything he's done to her, Brooklyn has never went to anyone else. She would threaten to find someone "better," but she never acted on it. Her heart is only for Chris...was only for Chris.

Chris never understood why Brooklyn didn't ever seek out any other men. He knew he would react terribly but he also knew it was weird for her to just sit around and allow Chris to do whatever. He always knew that the day would come where she sought attention in someone else, but he was never ready for that day.

"Maurice Brown!" Chris threw his head back as he heard Trey's voice. He suddenly remembered he wasn't in bed alone and looked back at Yasmine sleeping. Her naked body almost exposed as the covers were pulling back.

"Hold on nigga!" Chris yelled, but it was too late. Trey already opened the door and let out a high pitched scream once he seen Yasmine in bed with Chris. Yasmine jumped up out her sleep and looked around the room confused.