LXIX

Brooklyn's heels made their own song against the hardwood floor as she walked through her headquarters building

Brooklyn's heels made their own song against the hardwood floor as she walked through her headquarters building. She admired all of the Makayla Rosé logos and prints that were all on the walls and floor. She greeted the people that she passed, everyone looked at her with tons of respect being that she was the CEO and the overall boss of everything. She wasn't seen at the headquarters often, but she was seen enough.

"Is Arian in the meeting room?" Brooklyn spoke to the receptionist. It was a young girl that was new to the team. Brooklyn was aware that she was getting hired but only read her resume. She never seen the young girl in person.

"Oh hi- um yes, she should be back there." Brooklyn smiled and nodded, walking past the desk. She touched her little badge to the sensor that opened the large doors to the room.

This was only one of the multiple meeting rooms that was in the five story building

This was only one of the multiple meeting rooms that was in the five story building. A couple months after getting her store up and running, Brooklyn began on the designing process to make a headquarters building. She knew her business would be expanding and she didn't know how big it could get.

"Good morning." She greeted Arian who looked up from her phone quickly. Arian smiled, locking it and putting it to the side of her.

"Good morning boss lady." Brooklyn chuckled as Arian danced with her shoulders. Next to Raine, Arian was one of her closest people that worked under her. Over the 2 years, Brooklyn's friend group and social group has expanded a lot. It went from primarily Bernice and Raine to a whole little group of people. She also had many mutual and acquaintances who she's done business with or had met at big events.

Creating a name for herself and being known as "Brooklyn Smith" rather than "Chris Brown's girlfriend" was one of her biggest accomplishments also. For the first 5-6 years of their relationship, her title was primarily his girlfriend. People knew she did other stuff but identified her as his girlfriend. With her name being bigger, she managed to break away from that label. Of course everyone knew they were still together, but that wasn't how she was addressed anymore.