LXVIII

2 years later

2 years later....

"You better stop all the damn running." Brooklyn gritted, grabbing Micah's arm and looking at him sternly. The hyper 3 year old said nothing before running off again.

"Mommy look!" Brooklyn turned around to Malachi who had paint all over him. She widened her eyes and rushed over, wasting no time in popping his hand.

"You know not to go in your daddy's art shit when he isn't here Malachi. Why are you two acting up right now?! Go upstairs and take off all them clothes, I'll be up to give you a bath in 2 minutes. Let me just get your sister." Brooklyn watched as Malachi ran upstairs and looked around to see that Micah was nowhere to be found.

"Now for you, I think it's nap time mama." Brooklyn cooed to her 2 week old daughter Maliyah. She carefully picked her up and slowly rocked her just as Chris came walking through the door.

"She's sleep." He said pointing to Maliyah. Brooklyn looked down and she sure was fast asleep, it took less than a minute for her to knock out.

"I guess she is sleep." Brooklyn mumbled, laying her down. Brooklyn poked out her lip at her tiny daughter who curled up in a position comfortable for her.

 Brooklyn poked out her lip at her tiny daughter who curled up in a position comfortable for her

Over the past 2 years, a lot has changed in Brooklyn and Chris's life. For one, them welcoming their new addition to the family. Maliyah wasn't planned, but she wasn't created in the same circumstances as the twins.

Chris and Brooklyn were in a slightly rocky place, but it wasn't either of their fault. Their schedules were causing them to be away from each other longer than usual and it caused a bit of tension. Unexpectedly, they both got drunk one night and Maliyah was conceived. Though Brooklyn didn't find out until she actually had the baby.

"What the fuck!" Brooklyn screamed, looking down at blood coming out of her. She was home alone and sitting on the bathroom floor. She was having extreme stomach pains along with vaginal pains. The blood coming out of her body only adding to her fear.