LXXII

Everyone sat, waiting around for the newlyweds who they thought were getting themselves together for their grand entrance to their wedding reception

Everyone sat, waiting around for the newlyweds who they thought were getting themselves together for their grand entrance to their wedding reception. But of course, Brooklyn and Chris had some other things to take care of before getting there. 

"Fuck Chris, slow down." Brooklyn moaned, her hands gripping the railing in the big bathroom at the reception hall. That only gave Chris motivation to keep going, faster and harder. His right hand reached up to cover Brooklyn's mouth, they couldn't risk anyone hearing them. 

"Cum for me." His raspy voice spoke in her ear. That did it for her. Brooklyn let out a muffled scream into his hand and released all over him. Chris shot his seed deep inside of her, holding her in place so every last drop ended up in her. Brooklyn winced once he slowly pulled out, he wanted her to feel every inch of him. 

"Clean yourself up and meet me outside." He smiled, kissing her neck from behind and slipping out of the bathroom after fixing himself. Makai noticed Chris and looked at him weirdly. Chris licked his lips and wiped the little sweat beads from off his forehead.

"Y'all are so gross, oh my goodness. Y'all know there's hella people waiting for y'all out there right?!" Chris innocently held his hands in front of him, rocking from side to side. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about brother in-law." Chris snickered, glancing back at the bathroom door to see if Brooklyn was done yet. Makai was about to say something but decided against it, knowing Chris wouldn't hesitate to blatantly say he was just fucking his sister. 

"Just- can y'all please hurry up before Bernice blows my damn head off." Makai grumbled, making his way back into the hall. Just as he was about to go knocking on the bathroom door, Brooklyn came rushing out while attempting to fix her hair. 

"Took you long enough, I thought you was never coming out. Let's go." Brooklyn smacked her lips and grabbed onto his hand. The two walked up to the long descending stairs, looking down at everyone like a king and queen. A spotlight shone on them and they posed for pictures. 

"EVERYONE STAND TO YOUR FEET FOR MR AND MRS.BROWN!!!" The Dj yelled. Lights began to flash everywhere and suddenly 'Suavemente' began to play. Chris and Brooklyn looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. 

"Get y'all asses down there!" Bernice yelled while clapping her hands to the beat. Chris jokingly held his hand out to Brooklyn which she grabbed on beat. He spun her around and dipped her as the two continued laughing. They descended down the stairs with everyone on the floor level cheered them on. 

"Give him a dance bitch!" Raine yelled, pushing Brooklyn's back into Chris once they made it all the way down the long stairs. Brooklyn widened her eyes but her hips immediately did what they needed to do. Chris wiggled his shoulders like a kid in a candy store before grabbing Brooklyn's hips.