LI

Omniscient

Brooklyn sat on the couch, smiling to herself as she texted away

Brooklyn sat on the couch, smiling to herself as she texted away. She glanced up, seeing Chris giving both Malachi and Machi kisses on their cheeks as they laid in their bassinets. She watched as he left out the house without another word. She smirked, standing up a couple seconds later to look out the window...just to make sure he was long gone.

"Perfect." She mumbled to herself. She quickly walked over to the twins, picking both of them up at the same time. They were a bit whiney, but she softly spoke to them to calm them down. Laying them down in their cribs, she grabbed the second baby monitor and took it with her downstairs.

Brooklyn walked outside, shielding her face from the bright sun. She looked at the array of vehicles in the front of the house.

Turning around, she skipped back to the front door and upstairs

Turning around, she skipped back to the front door and upstairs. She had a longggg conversation with Bernice after everything went down, and she could guarantee this would be the last time Chris even had the chance to call himself cheating...that's if Brooklyn was nice enough to ever take him back in the far future.

Her and the twins been at the house for the past week, Chris was shocked but didn't mention it. He was sure they would be gone when he got back. It wasn't like he wanted them to leave, but he was thinking realistically. After she did everything that she needed to accomplish today, she would be straight out the door. She was already looking at potential new properties anyways. Her intentions wouldn't be to keep the twins away from their dad, but she refused to live with a man disrespecting her when she could move on with life and co-parent.

Brooklyn grabbed everything she needed from inside the house before beginning on her way out the door once again. She slowly backtracked, seeing a pair of keys on the table. She shrugged, picking those up also.

She held his one and only Grammy in her right hand as she walked up to one of his less frequently used cars, the green one. She boosted herself up, standing on the car to look down into the windshield. Raising the award above her head, she slammed it down through the front windshield with all her strength. She giggled in satisfaction, watching the glass break. Using her foot, she kicked the remains into the car. Brooklyn bent down, grabbing the award out the front seat and walking over the hood of the car to repeat her actions in the back windshield.