XIV

September 6: 1 month 1 week

Omniscient

Brooklyn

Nylah

"Look who just walked in! We got Brooklyn in the building y'all!" Brooklyn waved to the crowd as she followed Nylah to their floor seats

"Look who just walked in! We got Brooklyn in the building y'all!" Brooklyn waved to the crowd as she followed Nylah to their floor seats. The Lakers were playing Golden State and it was a game that Nylah couldn't miss. Of course she dragged her best friend along because they went everywhere together.

"Girl ion even wanna be here." Brooklyn mumbled so that only Nylah could hear. Nylah ignored the complaints from her best friend and sat down causing Brook to do that same.

"It's kinda warm in here." Nylah said while grabbing a tissue out of her bag to dab her face. Brooklyn scrunched up her face as she looked at her ghetto best friend.

"Girl if you don't stop, they bout to start playing again." The girls got to the game kind of late because they were trying to look as best as they could. Not to impress anyone but because nobody wanted to walk out of the house looking a mess.

"These players are too fine. Look at Steph over there." Nylah had a crazy obsession with Steph Curry, it's been like that since she went to her first Golden State game. Brooklyn on the other hand, she wasn't one it be interested in athletes as much. She couldn't deny that they looked good but she never heard good things about athletes. Though everything she heard could just be rumors because she heard singing niggas were faithful but everyone knows where that landed her.

"Steph is ugly girl, LeBron is fine as hell." Nylah immediately whipped her head to look at her best friend. Brooklyn challenged the stare and blinked a couple times.

"That nigga got a whole family and-."

"Your nigga Steph got a whole family too." Nylah just waved Brooklyn off because in her mind, she was Steph's wife and would always be. Trey was just her side nigga when it came to him.