XXXVI

December 31st: 6 months - New Years Eve

Omniscient

"I can pick up the drinks." Brooklyn said while biting into her sandwich. Chris stretched, doing a little shake in between before nodding his head. 

Today was New Years Eve and it was also the day for Chris's annual New Years Eve yacht party. This was one of the biggest parties that everyone looked forwards to every year. Many artists came and everyone had a good time. They would dance, eat, drink, then the long countdown. 

"You ready to announce the pregnancy and everything." A wide smile spread across Brooklyn's face as she thought about everything. 

They were going to find a way for Brooklyn to wear something that wouldn't reveal her growing stomach, though it would be a bit hard. The plan was for them to post it at 12:00 after the kiss, then wait for everyone to notice the post on their timelines. They knew everyone would be posting all of their New Years things anyways. 

Brooklyn already had what she was going to say typed up in her phone. Knowing herself, she would try and post at 12:00 but spend bout 5 minutes trying to think of a caption then start crying because she missed the 12:00 mark. Chris also did the same thing. Not because he would have the same issues as Brooklyn, but because he wanted a caption that was well thought out and one that people would get sentimental to. 

"I'm scared of the reactions. You know people been speculating that shit like no tomorrow lately." Brooklyn swirled around her lemonade and took a sip as she stared at Chris. 

"Don't I know it. They spamming my shit about it and I see it all over shaderoom and twitter. Them fan pages also speculating that shit." Chris and Brooklyn made sure to not say anything regarding the subject. They neither confirmed it or denied it, they simply ignored it. When they went out and was asked about it, they walked right past the people as if they heard nothing. 

"At least it won't come as that much of a surprise when we do announce it." Brooklyn said while getting up to put her plate in the sink and wash it. As she was getting the dish soap, she felt Chris press into her from behind. She smirked and bit her lip but said nothing.  

"Let me just slide in." Again, Brooklyn said nothing which gave Chris an automatic answer. She was already wet so they wouldn't need a bunch of foreplay. Chris pushed her back down a little and pulled up her little nightgown. He unbuckled his pants and slowly slid into her wet core. 

"Fuck." Brooklyn softly moaned, still trying to wash the dishes as Chris slid in and out of her from behind. Brooklyn pushed her body back to match his strokes, getting in line with his rhythm. She could hear Chris lowly grunting as she sped up. 

"You tryna have triplets?" Chris asked while landing a hard smack on her ass. Brooklyn moaned in satisfaction and started to throw it back fast. Chris gripped her waist, not slowing down for a second. Brooklyn could feel her orgasm building as she bit into her bottom lip. 

"Don't stop, SHIT!" She screamed, dropping the plate and gripping the counter. Chris pulled out and swiftly picked her up, turning them around to place her on top of the island. Brooklyn was about to protest until Chris slammed into her. She threw her head back and gripped both of her breasts in her hand. 

"Damn." Chris mumbled, watching as Brooklyn's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body jerked. The way her walls tightened around him caused him to close his eyes and shoot his load deep into Brooklyn. They both stared at each other, panting from the quick session that they just had. Chris leaned down and kissed Brooklyn's lips softly.