LXX

Omniscient

"Look at my fine ass baby momma." Bernice smiled, playfully biting her lip. Brooklyn flicked her tongue as she continued down the stairs. Tonight Brooklyn, Bernice, and Raine were going out. Nowhere special, just a hookah lounge but it was a private thing. Rather than having a bridal shower, Brooklyn just wanted to spend time with her closest friends. She needed to talk to them about a couple things before the wedding which was in 2 days.

"Get your gay ass away from my girl." Chris gritted, slowly walking down the stairs behind Brooklyn. Bernice rolled her eyes, grabbing her keys and leaning against the wall.

"Don't talk to my girl like that." Brooklyn threatened, standing by Bernice. Chris pulled his lips in his mouth, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"If your girl can't make you scream how I do...then fuck her." Brooklyn widened her eyes and went red. Bernice gagged, pushing her body off the wall and starting out the door.

"You're making me wanna stay home." Brooklyn mumbled as he walked up to her. Chris smirked, grabbing her waist and pushing their bodies together.

"Well you're not staying home cause I got a strip club to get to." Brooklyn pouted and crossed her arms before hardening her face and looking at him sternly. Chris knew what was coming so he let out a deep sigh in response.

"Don't do that cause you should be used to this by now. Best behavior Chris and I'm serious. You know I don't care about dances cause it's obviously a strip club, but nothing more than dances and I'm serious. Just cause you a little bachelor don't mean you bout to be on the same shit them other fuckers be on. Understood?" Chris leaned in, giving her a soft kiss and a slight smile.

"I understand." Brooklyn licked her lips, giving him one last stern look. She patted his chest, pulling away from his embrace and grabbing her purse and phone.

"Alright, call me when y'all get there. Don't be surprised if the girls get me some strippers, bye babyyyy." Brooklyn rushed out, knowing Chris would put up some type of protest.

"Bitch drive, drive, drive!" Brooklyn yelled causing Bernice to frantically speed off. Brooklyn looked behind her seeing Chris standing at the front door with his middle finger up. Brooklyn giggled, turning back around and sinking down into her seat.

"What in the hell you tell that nigga? Saw him glowing red from all the way out her." Brooklyn nearly spit out her water from laughing.

"I told him not to be surprised if y'all get me some strippers. But shit, he gets to go to a strip club so I want some strippers too. Only bitches though, male strippers make me-."

"Uncomfortable, I know. Which is why I got you some bitches, big booty bitches too which were hand picked by me." Brooklyn squealed, doing a little happy dance. Bernice looked at her weirdly, speeding through the green light.

Brooklyn was only 28, but she refused to ever in her life go to a male strip club or see any male strippers from the time she turned 22. Her and Nylah went to one on her 22nd birthday and she was uncomfortable the whole time. She ended up running to the bathroom and spilling out her insides while one was dancing on her. The whole thing was traumatizing and embarrassing so she vowed to never ever go back or see any.

"Would it be unwifely to bring other people in bed with Chris and I? You know, just to spice shit up a little bit. We've done threesomes and stuff before but always at his will and he got to pick them....and believe they were nothing special. I want a good bad bitch." Bernice slammed on her breaks and turned towards Brooklyn who looked at her innocently.