Chapter forty six S2 - Flashbacks pt. 2

Inosuke stared at you for a second, he reached his head out and put his hand on your head. He ruffled your hair a bit.

"What do you mean? She's not a freak! Y/N's my friend!" He said confidently.

Your father only scowled down at him in disgust, "So, you're a freak too."

You had never been anyone friend before.... you felt happy... he was so nice to you.... You felt tears in your eyes.

Your father dragged you inside the house, Inosuke protested and tried to grab you back. You told him that it was okay, you'd be back.

You'll make sure of that.

Your father scowled you, he continued to yell at you for infecting the other kids minds and making a commotion.

You stood there and accepted it, waiting for the slap that later came. You were sent to your room and locked in. He gave you an apple as food, you heard the loud tv as he complained to himself.

You stayed up there for the rest of the day, just looking out the window. Inosuke seemed to have disappeared....

You went to bed and woke up in the early morning, you listened to see if your father was still awake. Hopefully he wouldn't remember much from last night.

You snuck out again, since you were locked in your room you climbed out the window and jumped down. You were wearing your usual hood.

The first person you thought of was Inosuke, you rushed to find him. You checked all the way around town before heading to the cherry blossom tree.

You sat down at the trunk, you didn't see him.... where could he have gone?

You heard a soft snore, you looked around.

"Inosuke?" You cautiously said.

You heard it again, and looked around, then you finally looked up. There he was, laying down on one of the tree branches, sleeping.

You smiled before tugging on his leg and making him fall down. He immediately woke up once he landed on the ground,
"IM AWAKE," He said quickly.

You snickered, "Good morning, sleeping beast,"

"It's morning already? OH RIGHT, i wanted to show you what my brother and sisters taught me!!!"

Before you could say anything, he seemed to get really focused, you just watched.

"Beast... BREATHING!" He continued to jump really high in the air then jump down and punch the ground.

That... looked like it hurt.

He immediately grabbed his fist in pain and roll around on the floor.

"Are you okay-?!" You asked.

He nodded while mumbling incoherent words, you could see the tears in his eyes.

You crouched down and after a second of rolling he got up like nothing happened.

You gave him an awkward smile, he gave you a very confident one right back.

A few days passed like this, you would sneak out, hand out with Inosuke, and then come back in. He kept insisting that one day he would fight your father so he would stop bullying you. You just smiled and laughed.

One day you came out and noticed a bunch of kids playing outside at a nearby house, you ignored them and ran over to the cherry blossom tree again. They watched you.

You greeted Inosuke and, again, he had another move to show you, one that hurt less. You watched him and clapped at the end, as he successfully did it without injuring himself.

You heard footsteps climbing up the hill, it sounded like multiple kids....

You took a step back, Inosuke seemed to notice it too. He got in front of you and held two sticks like swords, "Don't worry, i'll protect you!" He said, it calmed you down just a bit.

You saw them, it was those kids that were playing outside before... why did they go up here just to bother you...?

"It's the two freaks!" One of the kids shouted, you clenched your fists.

"We're not freaks!" Inosuke yelled, "You guys are the freaks!"

They all gasped, "You take that back, freak!"

"You take it back!" He hit one of them with a stick, they began to cry.

Four of the kids charged him, he did his best to fight them off, but all he had were two sticks and himself. Not the ideal battle.

They bring him to the ground and three or four of them began to attack him, he fought back the best he could.

The other three went after you, the grabbed your arms to stop you from moving away.

"Hey! Let her go!" Inosuke yelled through the kicking.

You tried to fight back, you kicked and punched, but it didn't work.

You saw the third one pull something out of their pocket.....

——————————————————