Chapter fifty S2 - Train

"No horses...?" You asked.

"No horses," Ceoko replied, "Have you guys seriously never heard of a train?"

Both you and Inosuke stared at him.

"A what?" You both asked.

Ceoko sighed and started to walk, "Just follow me,"

You all walked for awhile till you saw the silhouette of another town, you had never been here before. Apparently neither had Inosuke.

Ceoko pointed to a fast moving object that was incredibly long, "That... is a train,"

"Woahhhhhhh-" You stared at it.

"I WANT TO RACE IT," Inosuke shouted.

"YEAH!" You agreed.

"Don't be idiotic, you can't-"

But we were already gone.

Again, Ceoko sighed, but walked after us.

There was a little place where you could wait for the "train" that was surrounded by people, you quickly told inosuke to hide his swords.

People still gave you weird looks and scooted their children away from you.

You and Inosuke stood at the front part of the train, admiring the height and size of the train.

It was huge! But not the same size as your giant fox form.

Ceoko watched from the top of the hill, the train was about to start moving.

You both got ready to race it and snickered at each other.

The train started moving and you both blasted off, it was going extremely slow this was going to be so easy.

Then the train started catching up- and going even faster, you both sped up as well.

But it just kept gaining speed-

"Holy guacamole-" You muttered.

Inosuke kept going and trying to catch up to it, so you kept trying as well!

You caught up to Inosuke and almost ran faster then him, but you both kept at the same speed.

You couldn't beat the train...... yet.

Just wait until that training! We're going to get so strong! And fast!

You tried to catch your breath but you were losing it quickly, so was Inosuke.

You looked at the train and saw a cat Ceoko sitting on top.

"Get on, idiots," He said casually, "Enter through here," He pointed towards a door between two of the carts with his little paw.🥺

Inosuke immediately let out a battle cry before hoping into that little space and definitely not almost tripping.

You gulped and stared at the little gap.

Inosuke took his mask off and gave it to Ceoko, who looked at him weirdly but atill held it.

Inosuke flashed you a smile and held his hand out, "Come on, Y/N! You can do it!" He yelled cheerfully.

You smiled and your eyes gleamed, you jumped and grabbed his hands, he pulled you into him.

You both let out a happy battle cry while Ceoko sighed.

The carts around you were mostly empty so no on paid any mind.

"Okay, lovebirds, get inside before I throw you off," Ceoko said and hopped on Inosuke shoulder to clean himself.

All three of you walked into one of the empty train cart. There was one person in the one behind you that seemed to be staring at you, not very usual.

You didn't think anything weird of it and sat down in a booth, you examined the train.

"They already stamped the tickets so we don't have to pay," Ceoko said while sitting on the opposite side of the table.

Inosuke and you didn't understand a single thing he said, but you were gonna act like you did!

You nodded and looked out the window as Inosuke put his helmet back on.

"How long is this going to take?" You asked him.

"As long as we jump of at the right time, an hour or two, we should get there when it's still dark." Ceoko said and licked his paw.

How have you never heard of something like this? That was so fast and so useful!

So cool!

You smiled and looked at Inosuke who looked back, it seemed you both had the same opinion on the train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!
Happy New Year's eve!! <3