Chapter forty nine S2 - Hashiras

Ceoko looked at the destroyed town and thought to himself about your power. He looked at Inosuke as well.

You two could be extremely powerful together... only if you had the right training.

Ceoko didn't know crap about swords or dislocating limbs.... such a weird boar.

And he definitely didn't know how to train a 40ft fox with nine tails, you would have to be taught by someone....

He remembered Douma talking about... hashiras was it? A group of insanely strong demon slayers... maybe they could help-

But how would he convince them? I mean having a 40ft fox on your side would definitely be a good deal, especially when they can't burn or anything.

A demon that can't burn... Douma was talking about how Muzan needed that as well...

Ceoko formed his plan while you and Inosuke started reminiscing about the past.

He had a great idea, now he just needed to find out where they were.

~~~~~~~~~

You and inosuke could've talk for hours just about what happened and where you guys had went and why you left, but Ceoko abruptly stopped your chitchat.

"It's time to move again, while it's still night," Ceoko said.

"What do we have to do now???!!!?" Inosuke said.

"Y/N needs training so she doesn't destroy another town, you do too," Ceoko finalized.

Inosuke looked at you, you turned and smiled at him, "I guess he's right... aha..." You mumbled.

It wasn't the greatest idea to destroy anything else.... or you know... kill anyone else.

Inosuke finally agreed but still was confused, "Then where the hell are we going?"

"To the Hashiras," Ceoko said.

You remembered someone talking about them before... in your town? They're the most powerful sword masters...

Sword masters could definitely help inosuke... but what about you? You don't wanna use a sword, you have claws for a reason.

You took out your claws to look at them, although they could be cleaned up a bit they were still useful.

Ceoko started walking without waiting for us to respond.

"Wait- Ceoko! You don't even know where they live..???"

"That's exactly why we're going to those people we saw before, they were already in training to be one i believe,"

They did seem strong.... They were going after Muzan right? You wondered if they had already seen the Hashiras.

"Then how are you going to find them, catface?" Inosuke spoke.

".... Do not call me catface, boarface. I've memorized their scents, they were headed to that mountain before we can go there and track them down,"

"That's going to take forever," You complained.

"Which is exactly why we are heading to a nearby town that has a rather fast way of travel," Ceokoe said smartly.

"HORSES????" Inosuke yelled.

"No." Ceokoe replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!! Have a happy holiday!!! I'll try my best to get back on schedule, for now enjoy the picture i put in the beginning ❤️

Hope you enjoyed!