Chapter twenty two - Someone joins the party!

You guys were still walking after awhile......

Did this guy really know what he was doing?

Not that you would judge him or anything, you would probably get lost too-

He was walking ahead and when you tried to move besides him, he would just walk faster.

His tail was flicking left and right, you were pretty sure that meant he was angry or something.

"A-are we lost?" You asked, he only glared at you in return.

"That's not an answer..." You mumbled to yourself.

He stopped walking for a second, he put his arm out to stop you from walking past him.

You stopped as well. You looked around,
"Don't you smell it?" He asked with a hint of venom in his tone.

You took a sniff- you recognized that smell!

"Smells...... Feral...." He said, he didn't sound too happy about it.

"Inosuke..." You answered, Inosuke was being awfully quiet for such a loud pers- ..... boar...

He looked at you with a questioning face.

Then you heard his footsteps dashing through the hall,
"H i m ," You responded.

He ran right past you-

Brings back memories.

He turned around and came back, the first thing he noticed was this cat looking demon over here, and he didn't like his smell.

He charged him, which he quickly jumped away from. He had both of his swords in his hands and he was in front of you now like he was trying to protect you.

"W-Wait Inosuke! He was helping me!" You tried to explain. You weren't sure if he just couldn't hear you, or if he just wasn't listening.

He charged at him again, he was dangerously close. The cat boy quickly sprung behind you, Inosuke stopped attacking right away. He had his teeth in a snarl and so did Inosuke.

"Stop!" You put your hands out in front of you.

Inosuke didn't look at you at first then he looked down at you.

You really wanted that newspaper.

"Stop it! He was trying to help me get out of here!" You said it in a strong tone that made Inosuke back off a bit.

"But he's a demon! Remember what happened last time you trusted a demon," He asked, still glaring at the boy.

"He's not like Douma!" Or at least you hoped, he did say didn't want you here...

Could it be a trick? You weren't the best with demons so far...

He continued to hiss at Inosuke. He hissed back but it didn't sound like a cat hiss-

You turned around to face him,
"You stop it too!"

Inosuke snickered at him, which made you turn around to glare at him.

You sighed,
"Let's just get out of here...." You said after a few seconds of silence.

Inosuke nodded, still glaring at cat boy.

Cat boy..... what was his name? Eh you'll figure that out later- maybe you will ask him before you leave.

If this isn't a trap.

You trusted cat boy..... er- somewhat...

Is this the right thing to do though?..

He walked off leaving you and Inosuke.
You quickly followed behind, which was then followed by a grumpy Inosuke.

There was the smell of demon lingering around so you wouldn't be able to tell if Douma was coming, but that means he wouldn't be able to smell you coming! You think....

Well if he checks the room then-

Heh heh hehhhh...... h e h .

Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is a filler! It will get interesting very soon!

Thanks for reading!