Chapter seventeen - Be happy

You stared at him, scared? No you weren't..... not of him....

What Douma said- did it really get to him this much....?

Your ears lowered, he was sad, because of you.......

"No! Of course I'm not," You said a little loudly, but you didn't care.

He looked at you then looked away, his frown was still there.

Douma really got to him......

"Inosuke.... I promise I'm not," You said calmly.
He didn't move still,

"Get over here and sit on the bed," He still didn't move,"Or...... I'll drag you," You threatened.

He looked at you with a blank expression.

You got up and tried to look threatening by arching your back, instead you looked like a small kitten.

He smiled a bit and offered a,
"Try me."

You went over to him and grabbed his ankles, you pulled him but he wouldn't move. Then you grabbed his hands and tried to pull him up, but that failed too.

You got over to his side and tried to push him over, you managed to push him a little bit not much. You attempted the ankles again and moved him half a centimeter, then you tried his hands.

"Grrrr-" You mumbled as you failed...

"Give up yet?" He asked with a smirk,

" n e v e r ,"

You backed up and angled yourself so if you tackle him he will roll into the bed.

He looked at you strangely... you smirked in response,

Here we go-

You charged at him, low to the ground. He tried to scoot away but he wasn't fast enough as you tackled into him, causing both of you to roll over into the bed.

(A/N: -funky music plays- ;) )

You closed your eyes as you rolled and a small yelp came out of you. You both stopped rolling, you were clutching onto Inosuke.

You slowly opened your eyes, you landed on something....... something soft and un-bedlike.........

Oh.

It was Inosuke- you had landed on Inosuke-

Again...

But hey- he was on the bed this time!

You laughed a bit, your face grew red and you could've sworn you saw a bit of pink under his mask.

You didn't want to move, you laid there for a second. I mean- he didn't say anything about it

You rested your head on his chest, you could just- fall asleep......

W a i t .

What if he was uncomfortable- you looked up at him. He was pink but he didn't look uncomfortable.... maybe disoriented-

You rested your head down again and closed your eyes, you could hear his heart beat, it slowed down a bit.

You smiled, it was late and you were tired. If he was uncomfortable he could push you off easily, so this was fine.

No,

It was great.

You fell asleep after awhile and woke up in the morning, you were still on Inosuke and you were holding him like a stuff animal.

He was taking it extremely well-

Maybe he was just tired, it was a long day......

You looked up and him and rubbed your eyes, he was still asleep. You stared at him for a second.

He actually looked peaceful it made you smile.

You wanted him to be happy.

Be happy- could you be that......... maybe with him??

You would like that.

You realized it,

You liked Inosuke.

You liked him a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I know this was a filler but it will get interesting very very very soon!
Kekekekkekeke~
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!