Chapter fifty one S2 - Trust

You looked out the window watching as you passed multiple trees, lakes, animals.

Inosuke was trying to find a way to open the window but they didn't seem to open, wither that or he's to dumb to figure it out...

You giggled to yourself at the thought of a switch on the window just having to be flipped for it to open easily.

Inosuke was basically on the window now, you knew he wasn't going to give up. It was pretty amusing to watch.

Ceoko had fallen asleep on the booth already, nobody came into the train cart yet, but that guy in the cart behind you was still there...

Maybe the train carts were soundproof but this train was awfully quiet.

You looked around, everything seemed peaceful but there was still that strange feeling in the air.

You got up from the booth quietly to check the cart in front of you, there was a window so you could look into the other cart.

There were people there, but they all were asleep, that's not even exaggerating it.

You looked at them all, sure it was strange but nothing alarming.

You sat back down, as you did you glanced at the cart behind. The guy in there was still awake, maybe they all just got a case of the sleepys.

You thought nothing of it, you nudged Ceoko awake, "How much longerrrrrr?"

Ceoko woke up with a yawn, "like... thirty minutes...." He said sleepily, then rolled over onto his stomach.

"Thirty minutes?!?!" Inosuke butted in, "We're gonna be here forever," He complained.

Inosuke must've been extremely bored by this point, he even started to pet Ceoko.

Ceoko glared but then started to purr.

"Awwwww he likes itttt," You teased.

"Shut up of course I don't," He said as he continued to purr.

"Yeah sure, Catface," Both of you snickered.

Ceoko swatted at both of you before running away to the top of the booth to lick his paws.

Inosuke started to chase Ceoko around the cart, you started cracking up laughing as they both bounced along the walls.

It was a surprise to you that no one filed a noise complaint.

Twenty five minutes later, Ceoko started to talk, "Alright time to go, don't die," He looked directly at Inosuke.

"I've never died before! And I never will!" Inosuke said.

Ceoko rolled his eyes as he transformed back to human, he opened the door to the cart and looked at the metal connecting the carts.

"Come on," Ceoko said as he ventured farther onto the thin metal, Inosuke went after than you did.

Apparently, you had to jump onto the grass below and rolled down the hill, oh goodness.

Ceoko went first and gracefully landed onto the grass, he even did a little bow at the end.

"Show off," You muttered as he disappeared out of sight of the fast moving train.

Inosuke looked at you, "Together?" He asked.

You looked at him surprised but then smiled, "Together," You repeated.

He grabbed you into a hug and jumped, you held on for dear life, it was terrifying yet amazing.

You loved this feeling.

no...

You loved Inosuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!