Chapter twenty one - Un-catified

This is a new character! He is original-
I think....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your back was against the wall as you slowly opened your eyes again. You saw a pair of demon eyes- they were a piercing blue.

He was pushing you against a wall with one hand near your head. He was leaned very close to your face. You froze up-

What were you supposed to do? Ask politely?

Oh hey could you stop harassing me?

You stared back at him until he finally spoke,
"Listen," His voice was cold yet firm," I don't want to see you near my master ever again. Got that?"

You were unsure of what to say so you slowly nodded.

He had an intense gaze that made you crumble, and he was close so that just added to it-

He stared at you for a second before backing off you, "Come with me," He spat out before immediately turning around and walking off, you noticed that he had cat ears and a tail. His tail was flicking around aggressively while his ears were back.

You stood there for a second, confused.

Master....?

Does he mean Douma?

I guess he does have very loyal followers...... this one is scary.

"Are you going to start moving or what." He spat out, it sounded more like a order than a question.

You quickly jumped out of your thoughts and followed him.

He was leading you down a hallway, you could detect a low growl in his throat.

He was mad....... very mad.

*Why is he even mad?.. he's the one who approached me,*

"I- um... " He glared back at you as you tried to speak, " .. Why do you call Douma master?"

He looked away from you, ".... Because he's the boss ....." That seemed like a weird reason...

"That's it....?" You asked him slowly, he thought about it for a moment.

"I don't have to tell you, stop talking," His voice was cold again.

This was going to be a long walk.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Inosukes POV•

Inosuke was inside the Inn now he was heading to the room, he thankfully brought the extra key but that didn't stop him from kicking the door open instead.

He looked around but didn't see you, "I brought the food!" He called out,

no response.

He figured you would be in the bathroom, so he busted that door down as well. But you weren't there either.....

He looked all around the room, in the cabinets, under the pillows, under the rug-

But you weren't there....

He panicked a little, he ran out the room and left the yakisoba there on the table. The person at the front desk was still there.

"Where did Y/N go!?" He asked the person quickly,

"You mean that girl? She walked out with a child not too long ago," They seemed uninterested and went back on their phone as Inosuke sprinted out the door.

He looked all around-

Child, child, child, where would he find a child?! Who loses a child?!

He ran around the whole town in less than 5 minutes. The only place he didn't go....

was the warehouse......

He ran up the hill to where it was.

He hesitated as he stood in front of it.... he clenched his fists.

He was going to save you,

even though he didn't really know if you needed saving-

Anyways.

If it was the last thing he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dramatic ending~

Thanks for reading!!