Chapter ninteen - Welcome back

You carefully walked inside the warehouse, your ears and tail were down. When you turned to look back for the little boy, but he wasn't there.

He probably hid.

The warehouse was creepy like before but nothing else had changed.

You looked around slowly, you needed to find the brother...... but where would he be?

*Think...... If I were crazy where would I hide a victim?....*

You started down the hallway and carefully checked some of the rooms.

There was a sound coming from a room at the end of the hallway.

You remembered that room, it was the really big one with the pillars. You stared at it for a second..... Then you went to it and slowly opened the door. The room gave off a eerie demon smell, but that could've been from the scents before.

You saw him, the brother he was tied up to one of the pillars with cloth over his mouth, he was flailing around, trying to get out.

You ran over to him quickly, not even looking around.

The room had only one light above the brother, the rest was of the room.....

was pitch black.

You started to take off the cloth around his mouth, he took and deep breath, like he had been suffocating.

"Don't worry I'm going to get you out of here," You whispered to him.

He suddenly stopped flailing and even wore a big smile, it was kind of creepy, but you weren't going to judge.

The brother looked away as his body shook,.

Was he crying or?.........

Laughing.

Your eyes widened as his laughter got louder and louder, you slowly backed away from him,
"No-" You whispered to yourself.

You bumped into someone.

Douma.

You froze right there, you didn't want to move, the brother had broken out of the rest of the rope tied around him and soon joined multiple other demons. They had been hiding in the shadows........

Douma picked you up from behind and turned you around,
"You came back!" He said happily,

"Y-you tricked me...." You slowly mumbled,

"Tricked you? Oh no, no, no, no, you chose to come inside. No one said you had to," He smiled.

You were scared. You tried not to show it but it was evident on your face,
"Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you," He said nicely,

Was this Douma guy really that bad? I mean, he certainly doesn't act that way.

The demons that were hiding in the shadows were staring at you.... intensely.... They whispered about you, it made you feel uneasy.

"A Yokai?" One said,

"Do you think it tastes like a human?" Another asked,

"Don't be creepy!"

"Boss would kill you if you ate it"

"Do you really think it is really that strong?"

They were whispering but you could still hear them. You noticed the little boy that had told you about his brother in the crowd...... you also saw him transform into a bigger demon after cutting his hand.

Douma glared at them which made them shut up immediately.

"How about we get you comfortable?" Douma asked, you slowly nodded, not making eye contact.

He grabbed your hand and started walking away from the room, he led you down the hall.

He spoke up, "Now, you won't try to escape, right?" You were unsure of what to say.

"Or you will have to be punished," He said in a tone that sent shivers down your spine,

"I-I won't...." You mumbled.

"Good," He responded cheerfully,

He came to a stop in front of a door, it was one of the storage rooms.

"You will have to stay in here for the time being," He opened the door, it was a small room.

There was a few boxes and a couch with a blanket on it, there were no windows besides a small light in the corner.

You looked at Douma sadly, he pushed you in lightly and closed the door.

You heard it lock.

*Oh god, what have I done.....*

You immediately regretted going in and ever wanting to meet "The boss" Aka, Douma.

You looked around the room again and walked over to the center of it. Now wasnt the time to ridicule yourself.

As you looked around you could noticed movement in the corner of your eye.

The blanket-

it started moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!