Chapter twenty five - Ouchie

As she cut her hand a blade appeared from her hand. Ceoko's eyes widened a bit as it shot out at him.

She still had no reaction.

Ceoko ran out of the way quickly.  While you went over to a nearby tree, you couldn't defend against that with just claws-

She looked around for you, Ceoko tried to charge her but she quickly cut her other hand and sent out another blade.

He barely dodged it, there was a small cut on his head.

You knew they couldn't kill each other, but they could at least knock each other out.

You looked around the forest, you spotted a hole under a tree that looked like a burrow.

You ran over to it and looked inside, nothing was there so you crawled in.

You could hear them fighting still.

Ceoko gritted his teeth as he got another cut on him. He turned into a cat and started running at her again.

It was harder to hit him since he was much more agile.

She still showed no emotion, she cut another part on her arm, another blade came out and shot at him. He dodged it even faster than last time.

She backed up a bit and cut on her other arm, another blade came out. 

All four charged Ceoko, he dodged most of them but one of them stabbed his leg. He let out a pained hissed but kept running.

Just when he was at her feet he jumped and transformed back into his human form. He tackled her, her arms stretched out stopping the blades from reaching him.

You peeked out after hearing a thud and then silence. She looked at you with her dead expression, then at Ceoko. She kicked him off of her and did a backwards roll.

Ceoko grunted as he fell on his back, he transformed into a cat again and ran at her.

She charged you, you quickly sprang out of the hole and started to run.

Ceoko followed both of you, as the girl came closer Ceoko shouted,
"Suna, stop already!" It was a little weird hearing a cat speak-

You looked back, she looked angry instead of her dead expression. You made a little squeak of fright, but then you got an idea.

It would probably get you killed if you were alone.

You looked at Ceoko, you made a movement for him to move. He looked confused but still moved.

You gulped,

*here goes nothing-*

You stopped in your tracks then turned around and lunged at Suna. Her eyes widened and she tried to get out her blades, but Ceoko was too fast. He had transformed back to human and stomped on her arms.

You slowly opened your eyes, you had got her.  Suna was breathing heavily.

"Get up, I got her," Ceoko said

You glanced up at him but slowly got up, Suna tried to kick at you but she couldn't reach you.

She growled, her dead manner was gone. Veins had formed on her face, she showed her sharp teeth.

In return you showed yours and growled as well.

Ceoko hissed just to join in.

"Go, let me deal with her," Ceoko said to you, you hesitantly nodded.

You looked over at the tree you were at, you started going to the right of it. You glanced back, he had stabbed his hand into her chest. You shivered as she looked at you.

"I'll be back," She said weakly as you walked away.

*Hah, no thank you-*

He either knocked her out or she just gave up. He came back but he was walking extremely weakly.

You had to admit you were a little bit worried.

He poofed into his cat form.

You just blinked at him,
"I'm in low energy, leave me alone," He explained.

You sighed out, he had scratches all over him and could barely walk.

He looked pathetic-

You decided to pick him up, he hissed at you
"What are you doing?!"

"You look sad, so I'll be helping you," You said.

He flicked his tail around angrily in response, but he let you pick him up. You held him like a baby, he still looked angry but he calmed down.

He breathing slowed as you walked along, you were pretty sure he was sleeping.

You poked his face just to make sure, he only shuffled.

"Sorry," You whispered to him.

You turned around to the direction of the town.

You started to run.

I'm coming Inosuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for readinggggg!