6. "Finally!" said Mario with relief.

"We're here!" Twilight shouted, "Show yourself!"

It was eerily quiet in the room. The room had a huge mirror that crossed the entire room. Mario and Twilight slowly walked to their reflections. Then Twilight and the crew started laughing again.

"What?" asked Mario "What's so funny?" Mario looked at the mirror and saw he now had clown makeup on him.

"Luigi!"

7. They walked into the room which turned out to be a mirror room. They saw Lakitu filming them

"Oh! Lakitu," said Mario, "Forgot you were filming us."

"It's alright," he said "Hey! I can see Wario's painting in the reflection-"

Lakitu ends up bursting in laughter at what he saw on Luigi.

"Huh?"

Luigi looked in the mirror and saw he had face paint of him having glasses on him and a tweaky beard.

"Payback!" Mario said through his laughter.

8. "Marker."

The heroes had fun flying around the Tower of the Wing Cap. Almost forgetting about their mission. However, something flew into Elsa's mouth causing her to gack.

"Elsa, are you ok?" asked Yoshi concerned.

"W-wait, stop!" she said choking, "I think I swallowed a bug."

The others got back to the tower to check in on Elsa.

9. A small green beetle with a horn was waiting with a bee on part of the mountain in Bob-omb Battlefield. Coming up to their left was a blue moth. Their names were Kabuu, Vi, and Leif.

"Isn't this exciting Vi and Leif?" asked Kabbu, "Our first day of shooting!"

"You betcha!" said Vi, "So awesome!"

"I can't believe you two talked them into making a game adaption on Bug Fables," said Leif. 

"I can hardly believe it also!" said Kabbu.

"Well you guys," said Vi "There's a tiny thing I forgot to tell you."

"What's that Vi?" asked Leif curiously.

"Well, it's a game adaption," said Vi, "But, it's not Bug Fables."

"Well then, I don't understand," said Kabbu, "What is this then?"

"And..." said the director "action!"

Mulan and Yoshi dodged bob-ombs left a right until they ran towards an open cage where they avoided rolling iron balls. As they scaled the mountain, more iron balls were rolling down towards them. The duo ran so fast they accidentally blew Team Snakemouth off the mountain.

10. They landed in a circular arena with spiked bombs surrounding. In front of them was the King of Koopas.

"Bowser!" Mario and Yoshi said in unison.

Bowser let out a fierce roar at the quintet, and then.

"And, cut!" called the director.

Turns out Bowser was actually a giant green dragon named, Grim Matchstick. He was there for the Bowser tryouts.

"Hey, how w-w-was that?' he asked "Was I f-f-f-fearsome? Do I get the p-p-part?"

"Thank you!" 

"Can I do it a-a-again? I can be m-m-more s-s-s-scary."

"Next!"

11. Our heroes landed on a narrow platform surrounded by an entire sea of lava. this place was known as Lethal Lava Land.