Luigi's Rescue

Beyond the painting, the duo heard merry-go-round music. They could even hear someone cackling.

"Where are we?" Mario and Twilight said in unison.

"EEE HEE HEE!" the voice cackled.

"Who's there?!" shouted Mario, "Show yourself!"

Just then, Mario sees a sign and reads.

"Big Boo's Haunt

Eee hee hee... There are no exits. You may as well wander in here forever... Listen carefully. Can you hear me? If you find me, you're history. Eee Hee Hee..."

The duo had to go through a maze of doors to find the guy laughing. It took them forever and the laugh along the way even the music was driving the plumber and princess of friendship insane. Eventually Mario and Twilight finally made it to the hideout.

"Finally!" said Mario with relief.

"We're here!" Twilight shouted, "Show yourself!"

it was eerily quiet in the room. The room had a huge mirror that crossed the entire room. Mario and Twilight slowly walked to their reflections. Mario notices something going on with his reflection.

"Mario," said Twilight, "What's going on with your reflection?"

Mario's reflection started to get taller and thinner, its clothes turned green, and the M to a backward L.

"Luigi?!" cried, Mario.

"That's your brother?!" said Twilight.

Next to the reflection was a large Boo with a crown, in which the duo could only see through the mirror.

"Eee hee hee!" he cackled, "I am King Boo, the spookiest of all the spirits! I locked up the wimpy greenie. And I'll do the same to both of you!

"Well we faced your many subjects before." said Twilight "But that won't stop us from defeating you!"

"You'll die of fright before that happens anyway!" he teased, "After all, you'll only see me in the mirror. Soon you'll both be one of us! Eee Hee Hee!"

But the fight was a total joke to Mario and Twilight, as they didn't even need the mirror. They could just see his shadow. After a few hits, the ghostly king was defeated.

"Grr!" he growled, "You may have won this time, Mario. But you can never really kill a ghost! We'll be back one day to gain our revenge! Just you wait! See you again. Eee hee hee!"

With that, Luigi's key appeared in front of the duo.

"Don't worry bro." said Mario "You're coming out!"

Mario grabs the key. And he and Twilight teleported back to the castle's character room where they were greeted by Yoshi, Mulan, and Elsa.

"Mario! Twilight! You're back!" said Yoshi, ecstatic to see his friends ok.

"How was it back there?" asked Elsa.

"Any spooky stories you can tell us?" added Mulan.

"We'd rather not talked about it." said Mario, "It was scarier than any of the ghost houses on Dinosaur Island."

"Trust us." said Twilight "You do not want to go there."

"Oh..." he said, "Sorry you had to go through it."

"Well it was worth it." said Mario "We found two Power Stars there, also... this!"

Mario pulled out the key he and twilight got from Big Boo's Haunt and the others were thrilled.

"Yay! Lokie!" said Yoshi.

"Luigi!" the others corrected.

"Whatever."

Mario unlocked the green door with an L on it. Out of the door came Luigi.

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed, "Finally free! Mario!"

Luigi went over to Mario's legs and began to cry.

"Oh Mario, thank you!" he cried, "I'd thought I never see you or the light of day again!"

"There there Luigi. It's all in a day's work! I'd never leave you behind. You're my bro. We stick together no matter what."

"Brotherly love." said Yoshi, "How sweet!"

"Yep, they do seem fond of each other, just like with me and my sister Anna." said Elsa.

"Yoshi!" cried Luigi, "It's been a while! I missed you!"

"You too L-"

Before Yoshi could finish his sentence, Mario gave him a cold stare to make sure he remembered his brother's name.

"-Luigi!"

Luigi then looked over to see Mulan, Twilight Sparkle, and Elsa.

"Oh, hello." he said, "Mario, Yoshi are these your friends?"

"Oh! Luigi," said Mario, beginning with introductions, "These are our friends, Mulan, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

"They're gonna help us get the Power Stars and defeat Bowser!" said Yoshi.

"Well glad to meet you gals."

"Aw, come on!" Wario complained, "The wimp gets rescued first before me?!"

"Wario do you want out or not?!" shouted Mario "Be patient! Come on guy, Let's-a-go!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Yahoo!"

**********************************

End of chapter!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!