Bowser in the Dark World

The quintet landed in one of Bowser's three hideouts. The Dark World. It appeared to resemble an obstacle course when they landed.

"Well great!" said Mario, sarcastically, "We fell for one of his traps!"

"Hey, it could be worse!" said Yoshi.

"Bwahahaha!" Bowser laughed offscreen, "You all stepped right into my trap, just as I planned! I warn you "friends", watch your step!"

"Oh, we will, "friend"!" said Mario, "You better be ready for when I get ahold of you!"

First, they walked past a fire burner and walked up a few ramps with platforms to jump across. Then they walked up some tedious bridges with amps that shocked them upon touch. Finally, they walked up some seesaw platforms, leading to a green pipe.

"You ready everyone?" asked Mario.

The rest nodded in agreement, as they jumped down the pipe. Prepared for what lies ahead.

They landed in a circular arena with spiked bombs surrounding. In front of them was the King of koopas...

"Bowser!" Mario and Yoshi said in unison.

"So we meet again, like old times. Where's Peach?!"

"Bwa ha ha!" laughed Bowser, "Tough luck, Mario! Looks like Princess Peach isn't here... Gwa haha!" "Go ahead-" he said, pointing to his tail, "just try to grab me by the tail! You'll never swing ME around!"

"Y-You..." stammered Twilight, "You just TOLD US HOW TO DEFEAT YOU!"

"No wonder you always win, Mario." Mulan added.

"You think that's stupid?" he said, "First time I met him, we fought on a bridge over lava, with an ax that could cut it down. I jumped over him and used the ax to cut it down. He's that dumb!"

"Wow," said Yoshi, "I'd barely consider him a threat anymore."

"Oops!" said Bowser, sweatdropping, "I mean. A wimp like any of you can't swing me around. Never!"

Bowser begins to walk slowly towards Mario and Co. But Mario just ran behind him and grabbed his tail.

"Hey!" he shouted, "Let go!"

"So, who's the wimp now Bowser?" mocked Mario.

He swung him around by the tail and threw him at a spiked bomb.

"So long ay Bowser!" he called out.

Bowser fell over and landed on his back, facing defeat.

"That looked easier than I thought." said Elsa, who expected more from Bowser.

"Yeah," said Yoshi, "honestly, you put up a better fight when you were a BABY! THIS is a complete joke!"

"Ok, I'll admit, I was a bit careless. Maybe that song I sang, earlier tired me out. But I still have the power of the Stars... AND I still have Peach. Gwa haha!" he said, "You won't get any more stars from me! I'm not through with you yet, but I'll let you go for now. You'll pay for this... later!"

Bowser faded away, and in his place, was a key.

"A key?" said Mulan, "What are we supposed to do with this?"

Doesn't seem to fit any of my friends' doors." said Mario, "Maybe it'll go upstairs. Let's head back to the castle."

********************************************

End of Chapter!

Sorry if this felt short, I didn't know what else to write.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!