Outtakes

For those of you who've seen the outtake reels to A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2,  Monsters Inc., even Brother Bear, and Jonah: A Veggietales Movie. This is essentially this bonus chapter. Enjoy seeing the characters of the story getting into all kinds of shenanigans.

1. The green pipe is already there, as the director calls out "Speed, marker! And action." Out jumps our main hero, Mario!

"Yahoo!" he shouted, as he aced the landing.

It wasn't long before Luigi and Wario came out of their pipes.

"Ya ay!" shouted Luigi

"Wah-" but Wario got stuck halfway. He tried breaking out but to no avail. The bros and the crew couldn't help but laugh.

"C-could that just be part of the story now?!" Mario said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Ha, ha," said Wario sarcastically, "Very funny."

2. "And, action!"

"You're right, Mulan," admits Yoshi "And I think I know how we can help."

Yoshi got around the chain chomp and climbed up its peg and began to ground pound the peg. However, the chain chomp started to get all excited and dragged Yoshi and Mulan on its chain as the duo screamed for their lives.

"WATCH OUT!" cried Mulan, as the chain chomp proceeded to destroy the set and then the camera. Poor Yoshi even hit his nose on the camera, knocking it down.

3. "Action."

The heroes find a slide and began to slide down. Well, Mario pushed Yoshi down, scaring the poor din. the others were having fun, but Yoshi was screaming his head off with the huge snowball getting closer. it got too close, and one by one, each of the heroes got caught in the snowball. The snowball kept on rolling, past the snowman's head, eventually rolling off course with the heroes screaming.

4. Mario punches the Boo releasing a small cage.

"What the?"

"I think we should jump in," said Twilight. "But how are we supposed to get in?"

But as soon as Twilight grabbed the cage, she got sucked in.

"Whoaaaa!"

"Twilight!" cried Mario, "I'm... I'm going to regret this! Here I go!"

Mario stepped back and then said.

"Blue Skidoo, We can too!" This made everyone craked up with laughter.

"I'm sorry," Mario said, laughing himself. "I couldn't resist. I mean, can you blame me?"

"Alright, let's try again," said the director trying to overcome his laughter.

5. Yoshi uses the key to unlock Mario's door. There, Yoshi was greeted by Mario as he hugs him.

"Yahoo! Imma free!" he cheered, "Thanks, Yoshi!"

"Heh, I owed ya for saving my friends back on Dinosaur Island," said Yoshi.

Mario breaks up the hug, but as soon as he did, Mulan, Yoshi, and the crew began to laugh.

"What?" asked Mario, confused, "What're you laughing about?" Mulan hands Mario a mirror and he sees face paint on him resembling hairy eyebrows, and a hairy beard.

"Very funny, Luigi!" he said as he shot a glare at his bro looking innocent on a chair behind the camera.

"Aright, we're losing time," the director called, "Wipe it off, and let's go again."