The Garlic Lover and Greedy Penny Pincher

Mario and Luigi were heading to the pipe leading to the castle. They were enjoying the peaceful weather as they strolled through Toad Town.

"Nice of the princess to invite us over for some cake, ay Luigi?" Mario asked his bro.

Luigi replied, "I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!"

"Mmm!" Mario said as he rubbed his tummy, "Now you just made me even more hungry!"

Meanwhile, while Mario and Luigi were walking, there was a fat yellow man behind a bush. He was Mario's cousin and old rival, Wario. He wore a yellow shirt, with purple overalls as wellas a yellow hat with a W on it. And had a pink nose with a jagged mustache underneath. He was talking on his walkie talkie.

"Hello? Hello?!" Wario shouted over the speaker.

"What do you want, Wario?!" said the walkie talkie.

"Waluigi! Where are you?!" shouted Wario "You were supposed to be meeting me behind the bush by the pipe leading to Peach's Castle fithteen minutes ago!"

"Sorry pal." Waluigi apologized. "But Waluigi's got a tennis tournament in Mushroom City."

"What?!" Wario said, infuriated. "But you said you were going to help me raid the castle vault!"

"Did Waluigi say that? No!" he said, "Expecting Waluigi's help? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME! WAHAHAHAHA!"

"Bah! Screw you!" Wario shouted over the walkie talkie. "I'll do it myself! And when I do, you won't get a single bit!" Wario hangs up on the walkie talkie and exits the bush.

Wario makes his way to the pipe leading to the castle, only to run into the Mario Bros.

"Oof!" Mario said tumbling backwards. "Wha- Wario?"

"Augh! Not you two losers!" he shouted. "Im busy right now, get out of here! Scram!"

Luigi butted in and said, "Look, Wario. We're on our way to the castle, because Peach invited us for cake."

"Wha?" said Wario and began to rethink his plan. 'Cake, eh? Well that princess does make some lovely cake maybe I'll steal a slice of that instead.' he thought. "You going for cake and didn't invite your favorite cousin? For shame!"

"Good going, Loose Lips!" Mario said, whispering in Luigi's ear.

"Oops." said, Luigi, sheepishly.

"Sorry, Wario, but you're not exactly our favorite cousin." said Mario "Plus, considering all the bad thing things you done, I doubt Peach would welcome you. Therefore, you're not invited."

"Come on!" snapped Wario "How am I bad?"

"You mean like tricking me into leaving Mario Land and taking my castle wasn't bad?" said Mario.

"Yeah!" he said, "So I'm coming!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!" Wario said mockingly.

"What part of "you're not invited" don't you understand, Wario?" said Luigi.

"Stay out of this, Greenie!" he shouted, "Nothings gonna change my mind. I'm set on coming!"

"For the last time, NO!" shouted Mario.

"Fine!" said Wario, "I'll make you a deal. I'll be on my best behavior, and if the princess is kidnaped, I'll help rescue her. Deal?"

"O.K, deal!" Mario said, as they shook hands. "BUT, we'll be watching you. So you better keep that promise."

With that, the Mario Bros. and their cousin, Wario jump down the pipe. but little did they know, they were being watched.

"So there is a ruler here." said the figure. "Maybe she can tell me about where I am, and how I can get back home."

****************************

End of chapter!

Things will get interesting from here on out. If you're wondering how I'm getting these up so fast, it's because I'm back in my writing phase. And like I said in the previous chapter, I was inspired by mariobroultimate on Fanfiction to create this story, and I apologize if I'm copying him, things will be different when we get to Bob-omb Battlefield.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!