Castle Restored

They landed back on the same spot where they spawned from the pipes and walked up to the castle.

"Well guys," said Mario "there's just one last thing we need to do."

The rest nodded and they all held out the Grand Star. It floated up to the glass portrait of Peach. In its place appeared to be Peach herself who floated down next to a couple of Toads. Mario ran up to the princess and took off his cap as so did Luigi and Wario. Mulan just bowed her head, and so did Sweetie and Twilight. Yoshi and Elsa just stood there.

"Princess..." said Mario.

Peach opened her eyes to see her hero with a nice smile on his face. Peach was happy to see him.

"Mario!" she said, "The power of the stars is restored to the castle."

Mario looked up at the castle, appearing as beautiful as ever.

"And it's all thanks to you!"

"It wasn't just me, Princess," said Mario, "I had help from my bro Luigi, my best friend Yoshi, my cousin Wario, and my new friends Mulan, Twilight Sparkle, Elsa, and Sweetie. I couldn't have done it without them! Especially since Yoshi and Mulan saved me!"

"In that case," said Peach "We need to do something special for all of you!"

Peach kisses Mario on the nose, making him blush.

"I knew it!" said Luigi.

Mario spun around and held out two fingers.

"Here we go!" he said to the readers.

Peach giggled for a moment.

*cue Super Mario 64 credits music*

"The cake I baked for you before was eaten by Bowser," said Peach, "So let's bake a new one, for my heroes."

"Oh boy!" said Wario, "Cake for Wario! Ha!"

"And after that, we can find a way of how our new friends can head home," Peach added.

They all walked inside except for Yishi and Mulan, who took a glance outside.

"We did it," said Mulan. "I'm sure this would be the greatest honor I've had."

"We sure did," Yoshi replied, "Really done ourselves proud."

"Yoshi, Mulan," called Sweetie, "come on!"

"Coming!"

They both run in with the rest of them. As they do, the camera pans up towards the sky where birds were seen flying, and the sun was shining brightly.

Bob-omb Battlefield

A photo was shown of Mario, Yoshi, Peach, and Mulan sitting atop of the arena where Yoshi and Mulan fought King Bob-omb, enjoying the view. Luigi and Twilight were flying around the sky. Elsa and Sweetie were down the mountain, where they see a newborn chain chomp. Wario was chasing after a Bob-omb, wanting to keep it as a weapon.

Super Mario 64 DS: The Magic of the Stars

Whomps's Fortress

The next photo revealed that after Mario, Yoshi, and Mulan defeated the Whomp King and saved Twilight Sparkle, a huge tower was built where he once stood. Yoshi and Sweetie were birdwatching and Mario flew on Hoot's leg. Luigi feared the height of the tower while Peach looked surprised. Wario just sat on the side, eating garlic. Twilight and Elsa accidentally woke up a sleeping piranha plant on the lower part. Mulan was climbing the very tall flag pole.

Based on Super Mario 64 and its DS remake, and mariobroultimate's adaption.

Jolly Rodger Bay