Saving Mario

Mulan and Yoshi find themselves in a large forest area in the background, there was even purple smoke that looked toxic and lots of goombas and piranha plants.

"We... better be careful." said Yoshi.

The duo crawled across the floor and kept their balance in order to avoid the poison gas. There were some goombas and piranha plants, that tried to stop them. But Yoshi ate up the goombas and Mulan unsheathed her sword and sliced the piranha plants.

"I didn't know you had a sword." admits Yoshi, looking impressed "Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, it's actually my father's." said Mulan "Let's just say for now I disguised myself as a man in order to protect my father. Long story, I'll tell you when this is all over."

Yoshi and Mulan walked all over the forest but found no sign of the boss.

"I don't get it." said Yoshi, frustrated "Where are we supposed to go?"

"Psst!" said a voice to their right and they saw another Bob-omb Buddy. Just like the one on Bob-omb Battlefield. "No time to explain. Listen! There's a vine over there that you two must climb up. once there, cross the bridge and jump into the big tree hole. That's where you'll find Goomboss, king of goombas. he has Mario's key."

"How do you know this?" asked Mulan, confused.

"I've seen goombas gather there when their king calls them." he replied, "Plus, we Bob-omb Buddies never liked Bowser to begin with."

Yoshi and Mulan climbed up the vine and crossed the bridge, and spotted the hole the Bob-omb Buddy was talking about and jumped in.

The duo finds themselves in a circular arena with a pool of toxic gas in the center.

"Intruders are not welcome here." echoed a voice, unfamiliar to Yoshi nor Mulan.

They looked around and saw an oversized goomba with a king's crown and attire, he even had eyes out of focus, which made him look stupid. Yoshi and Mulan couldn't hold back their laughter.

"Where did you come from Stupid Town?" laughed Yoshi. "But seriously, what kind of goomba are you?"

"I'm no ordinary goomba... I am the king of all goombas, Goomboss!" he introduced, "And Mario has always stomped on us! But now the tables have turned I locked him up in a room."

'Well, Mario may have stomped on your subjects," said Mulan "But he never locked you up in a room!"

"And you never stomped him either!" Yoshi added.

"True," he admits "but he's been stomping us goombas for far too long, he must be punished. I bet that loser is crying like a baby right now. I have no business with either of you, so scram!"

"Not until you give us that key!" said Yoshi.

"Never!" he shouted, "You must defeat me in battle if you want it! But there's no way a prehistoric wimp and a lady like you two could beat my stupendous stomps!"

Goomboss began to charge at the duo, with three goombas trailing behind him. But Yoshi and Mulan were smarter than this, they jumped behind him as Yoshi swallowed one of the goombas and threw it at Goomboss. This clearly made him mad, after attacking him from behind two more times, Goomboss fell into the poison pit.

"Beaten by pipsqueaks like you two..." he spatted out, "How did that happen? Is it just a goomba's fate to lose? I have Mario locked up in a room you know. This key will open the door to his room! I still can't believe, you two have beaten me."

Goomboss tossed the key to Yoshi as he suffocates to death. Yoshi and Mulan teleport back to the room of doors and Yoshi uses the key to unlock Mario's door. There, Yoshi was greeted by Mario as he hugs him.

"Yahoo! Imma free!" he cheered "Thanks, Yoshi!"

"Heh, I owed ya for saving m friends back on Dinosaur Island." said Yoshi.

Mario breaks up the hug and looks over to see Mulan, who was bowing to him.

"Oh, you must be Mulan." said Mario "There's no need to bow to me."

"I know," said Mulan "But it's still an honor to meet you as last, Mario."

"Likewise. And don't worry I'm sure the princess will help you get back home."

"Speaking of the princess," said Yoshi "Mario, we still need to find the other two keys and the rest of the Power Stars."

"Then lets a go!"

**************************

End of chapter!

voe,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!