Mario and Yoshi's Story

Before we get started, I have an announcement to make. The rumors of the 3d marios games coming to Nintendo Switch have came true! Alongside with 3d world, I'm estatic for one! I'm so happy they came true! With that taken care of, lets get to the Mario and Yoshi moment, as a friendship. I know this isn't part of the story, but I feel like getting this part out sooner, plus I plan to have something similar to this in a future fanfic. Without further ado, here we go!

"Thanks again for saving me you guys." said Mario, as they returned to the castle lobby.

"Yeah..." said Yoshi "Believe it or not, this wasn't the first time I saved you."

"What do you mean?" asked Mario, "I only met you a few months ago and I saved you."

"Yeah," Mulan agreed "You never saved him until now."

"Of course he doesn't remember." said Yoshi "I'm talking about really young. I'm talking newborn!"

"Really?!" said Mario and Mulan in unision.

"Yes, I'm sure you Mario, learned in school that once a child is born, they're delivered by a stork a few days later."

"Yeah?"

"Well when you were born, you and your brother were being delivered to your parents by the stork. When a mishap happened."

"Go on."

"Bowser's adopted father, Kamek and his minions kidnapped your brother. The stork dropped you before they could take you too and fell onto Dinosaur Island. That's where me and my friends found you. We were only kids."

"Adopted father?" said Mulan, "What happened to his real parents?"

"Don't know. Probably why he's such an evil tyrant!"

The trio shared a laugh as Yoshi explained through flashback.

Flashback

A young green yoshi was enjoying his daily stroll around the island, when he saw something fall from the sky. To his surprise, a baby drops on his back.

"A baby?" he said.

He turned around to his back and was in shock of what baby it was.

"A human baby?! Uh... hi there little guy. What's your name?"

The child just sat there curiously. Yoshi noticed the M on his red cap.

"What does the M stand for?" he asked.

"Ma... ma..." muttered the baby.

"Perhaps I should take you to the others. Maybe they'll help you."

Before he could move, something else hit his head. He finds a map on the ground and picks it up.

"Say um... is this your's?" he asked.

Yoshi decides to take the map to his friends to find out what to do.

"Guys! Guys!" he called out.

"What is it Green?" asked a Light Blue Yoshi.

"You won't believe this, but a human baby fell from the sky with a map."

The rest of the yoshis were in awe of the baby.

"What's his name?" asked a Yellow Yoshi, with a sisterly accent.

"I don't know." said Yoshi "He has a cap with an M on it. Maybe it stands for his name."

"Si." said Red Yoshi, who and a Spanish accent and preferred to be called Rojo, "How about Miguel, amigos? He might become a grand musician."

"I was thinking more like Mac." said a Pink Yoshi, who also had a sisterly accent, "I think that's a good name!"