Snowman's Lost His Head and Li'l Penguin Lost

Mario and co. entered the next door to find a painting with snowmen in it.

"I hope you guys can handle the cold." said Mario "Because we're heading into a snow world."

"I've been in snow before." said Mulan.

"It usually snows every winter in Ponyville," said Twilight "so I'm fine. What about you, Yoshi?"

"I hope so." he said, "It doesn't usually snow on Dinosaur Island."

"Just in case." said Mario "Wear this scarf."

Mario puts the scarf on Yoshi to protect him from the cold.

"Thanks," said Yoshi, "but why do you even have this?"

"I'm always prepared for when adventure comes, and it did. So yeah..."

"Don't you need a scarf too?"

"Phhhh!" said Mario "Yoshi just let it go! The cold never bothered me anyway!"

The quartet jumped into the snow painting, ready to embrace the cold.

They landed in front of a small cottage in front of a huge slide. They climbed up onto the roof and saw a huge snowball beyond the slide. They were at Cool Cool Mountain

"Hi there!" said the snowball "Do any of you know anybody in need of a good body. I need a good head on my shoulders."

"Well, we haven't explored the entire mountain yet." said Twilight, "But you're welcome to come with us if we find one."

The heroes find a slide and began to slide down. Well, Mario pushed Yoshi down, scaring the poor dino. The others were having fun, but Yoshi was screaming his head off with the huge snowball following behind. Once they made it to the bottom they find a snowman's head. At the same moment, the huge snowball came rolling into the snowman's head and created its body. 

"Perfect!" said the snowman, "What a great new body!"

"We hope you enjoy it." said Yoshi.

"Oh, I do! Here- take this as a present, it should warm you up."

The snowman gave Yoshi a Power Star, but before they left. The snowman began to shake and shot something out of his head, and it landed in the snow. The quartet was shocked to see what was inside. A lady in a sky blue ice dress, who also had snow-white hair.

When she emerged from the snow, she was surprised to see Mario and co., stepping back with her hands in front of her.

"Why are you here?! Where did you come from?!" she questioned.

"Whoa, calm down, miss!" said Mario, "How we got here, is kinda hard to explain. Who are you?"

The girl took a breather and decide to introduce herself.

"Elsa," she said "Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

"Oh, then what are you doing out here then, your majesty?" asked Mario, as he curtsied.

"I was supposed to be discussing some possible trades with kingdoms, but Peach wasn't anywhere." she explained, "Next thing I knew I found myself in a giant snowball."

"Well, I'm Mario. And these are my friends, Yoshi, Mulan, and Twilight Sparkle." said Mario.

"Say, I wonder..." said Yoshi "Could Bowser be behind these strange occurrences of meeting new people?"

"Bowser?" said Elsa, "Who's he?"

"An evil tyrant who wishes to rule the Mushroom Kingdom and then the world, with Princess Peach at his side." said Mario, "For as long as I can remember, me and my bro, Luigi, have been protecting the kingdom from his wrath, and now it was Yoshi's turn to help out."

"He wants to take over the world?!" she said, shocked.

"Yes, which is why I and my friends are searching for the Power Stars," he said."You can tag along if you like too. We could use some all the help we could get."

The quartet was about to leave when Elsa stopped them.

"Wait." she said, "I'll come with you."

"You will?" said Mario, "Great!"

"I decided to come because I want to be ready if Bowser does try to attack Arendelle. I believe my powers can be of use later on."

"You have powers?" said the quartet, confused.

To their surprise, Elsa sends little waves of ice in the air. They were in awe of this sight.

"Well, then," said Mario "let's keep going. Across that bridge."

"With jumping snowman?" asked Elsa.

"We'll just walk under them."

Our heroes scaled down the mountain until they reached the bottom. They were about to look for a star when they heard wailing from a penguin.

"Egad! My baby!" she cried, "Has anyone seen my baby? She's the most precious baby in the whole wide world. They say she has my beak... I just can't remember where I left her. Let's see... I stopped for herring ice cubes, then I... oohh! I just don't know!"

"Aw... poor mother." said Mario, "Ok, everyone, new mission. Find her baby. Any of you seen any baby penguins around here?"

"Now that you mention it," said Elsa "I do remember seeing one near the top. I'll use my ice powers to check it out."

"Good luck, Elsa." said Twilight.

Elsa used her ice magic to create ice stairs to the top and searched for the baby penguin. At the roof of the cottage, she saw a timid little penguin, looking scared.

"Don't worry," said Elsa, "I'll take you back to your mama."

Elsa picked her up and went down the slide and the same path she and the others took. Soon enough, she was back with the mama penguin.

"You found her!" she cried on joy, "Oh my precious, precious baby! How can I ever thank you? I do, have this star. Take it with my internal gratitude."

The mama penguin gave Elsa a Power Star as the other rejoiced with her.

"Great job, Elsa!" said Mulan.

"Thank you." said Elsa.

"You know Elsa," said Yoshi "I've been saving babies since I met Mario."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it when this is over."

*****************************

End of chapter!

Now Elsa from Frozen has joined the party! The next two chapters will include everyone's favorite videogame villain, Bowser!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!