Bowser

When Yoshi and Mulan get sucked into the painting, Bowser meanwhile was watching the whole thing through the Grand Star. The Grand Star was the biggest and most powerful of the castle's stars, and he was determined to use it to crush his foes and rule not only the Mushroom Kingdom but the entire world with an iron fist.

"So, that dino and girl dare defy me. Curse them!" he shouted "They're the only things standing in the way between me and my victory for world domination! But, no matter, my new and improved minions shall capture them and lock em up! Just like that Mario and those loser wannabes before him!"

"Don't get so cocky Bowser!" boomed a voice, familiar to him.

Bowser looked around and saw Princess Peach standing right before him. Putting Bowser into shock.

"Yoshi and Mulan will free Mario and the others, and once they do, they'll come to you and stop you like they always do!"

"But h-h-how did you escape t-t-the-?!" stuttered Bowser.

"I didn't." Peach stated, "I'm using the remaining of my star power to speak to you."

Peach revealed like the Toad, she was transparent. Bowser gave a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank the stars." he said "Listen Princess, why can't you just accept that I'm the one for you and not that blasted plumber?" asked Bowser "I mean, I'm royalty and he's a commoner. It only makes sense."

"Well, at least he's human!" said Peach.

"Human, Shneuman," mocked Bowser "I don't care!"

"Look, even if you two switched species, I would never marry you because you're a cruel, cunning and vicious monster who only cares about the throne! But I know deep inside, Mario cares for me. (Plus I think he likes me!)"

"Even if that food fanatic chameleon and warrior princess do free them all, with the power of the stars, I shall finally prevail. I'll be invincible! The entire world will bow before me, starting with your kingdom! And you shall be my lovely queen!"

"When are you gonna let me out of this window?" Peach asked, "There's no food or water in here."

"Soon." said Bowser "I'll let you out once I take care of that DIno and his friend. Then we shall be married and live happily ever after!"

"Hmph!" Peach said as she crossed her arms, "More like a horrible catastrophe!"

Suddenly her hologram started to fade, shocking the princess.

"Hehehehehe!" cackled Bowser "Looks like that star energy of yours is running out. Phew, I was getting tired of this argument anyway."

"You'll see Bowser!" shouted Peach "You won't get away with this! Mario will stop you and-"

Before Peach can finished that sentence, she was already gone. Leaving Bowser all alone.

"Soon Peach..." he said "You'll see thing my way..."

Inside the window, Peach was left alone. With her only hope of the unlikely duo, she wished them good luck.

"Please, Yoshi, Mulan..." she sniffed "You two are our only hope..."

*************************

End of chapter!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!