In the Talons of the Big Bird and Stand tall on the Four Pillars

Mario and Co. came out of the painting. Four out of seven of them were still covered in ashes from the lava. But they still pulled through.

"Two more stars," said Mario "and then Bowser! There has to be another portal here somewhere."

The seven kept on trekking in the shallow water hoping to find the portal. But all they met was a brick wall.

"Dang it!" said Luigi, "It's a dead end. Let's move on!"

Mario and the others were about to walk away, but Sweetie and Yoshi stared at the wall suspiciously and started walking towards the wall.

"You guys," said Twilight, "there's NOTHING there!"

Yoshi touched the "wall" and it showed a wave effect. The others gasped at this secret.

"Oh, Bowser..." Sweetie mocked "you think you're SO clever. Don't you?"

"Nice one guys!" said Mario, "I don't know what we would've done without you."

"Hey," said Yoshi "if it weren't for me, you guys would've been stuck in Bowser's clutches forever. Come on! Let's get those stars!"

The septet jumped into the painting in disguise.

Our heroes found themselves in a vast desert full of sand, hills, quicksand, tornados, and a huge pyramid. This desert in particular was known as Shifting Sand Land.

"Strange," said Mulan, "I was expecting a dark forest with the painting.

"I know..." said Yoshi "So... hot."

"We won't find the star standing here." said Elsa, "Sweetie, you fond this painting. How about you lead the way?"

"You want ME to lead this mission?!" Sweetie said stunned, "It would be an honor!"

Never in her life, has she gotten the chance to lead a mission. So this was a new experience for the west highland terrier. However, she knew she will have to tell them the truth soon. Sweetie leads the way as they defeated Fly Guys, Bob-ombs, and Pokeys. They made it to an area with lots of quicksand and these large boxes with faces painted on them called Tox Boxes. Luigi was horrified of them.

"You guys go ahead." he said, "Imma just gonna check out the pyramid."

"That's where I was gonna check too." said Sweetie.

"Ok!" said Mario "Good luck bro!"

Luigi and Sweetie separated from the group and headed towards the pillars.

"I wonder if these are connected to the pyramid somehow." said Luigi.

"Maybe we can try standing on top of them." suggested Sweetie.

Luigi and Sweetie climbed up the first pillar and stood on the flat surface.

"Wow!" they said in unison.

"This is a nice view!" said Luigi "This desert isn't as big after all."

Just then Sweetie noticed a tiny crack in the pyramid.

"D-did we do that?" she thought.

They also looked down to see the pillar glowing. But then, Sweetie heard some kind of shimmering. She knew this was a star!

"That's weird." she said.

"What is?" asked Luigi.

"I can hear the star, but I can't see it."

But just before they could get down the pillar. A giant vulture known as Kleptor swoops in and snatches Sweetie in his talon! At the same moment, Luigi and Sweetie saw the star in his other talon.