The Tip Top of the Huge Island and Make Wiggler Squirm

The octet jumped out of the painting of Tall Tall Mountain.

"Alright," said Mario "What now?"

"I did see another door," said Luigi, "There might be one more painting."

"Lead the way, bro."

Luigi leads them to another door where they found a picture of two goombas. 

"What is the?" asked Wario "Land of Goombas?"

"Only one way to find out," said Mario.

But just before Mario could jump in the painting. Twilight stopped him.

"Mario wait!" she said, "Look to your left and right. I think this is some sort of optical illusion."

Sure enough, she was right. To the left was the same painting, but the hallway got smaller as you got closer. To the right was also the same painting, but the hallway got bigger as you got closer. (This is called forced perspective.)

"You're right," said Mulan, "But which one is the real one?"

"We should split up to find out," said Mario "Twilight and I will go to the small one and the rest of you go to the big one."

Mario and Twilight entered the small painting no problem. But the others had to walk a bit of a distance to get to the large one.

"Woah!" said Luigi as they landed, "Everything is huge- Wait, what happened to my voice?!"

"My voice feels like it's on helium!" cried Sweetie.

"We sound like chipmunks!" said Elsa.

Just then they heard loud footsteps from behind them. When they looked back, they saw goombas. But they were HUGE. About the size of the room, they were just in. Knowing they were shrunken, they screamed in terror, until an even bigger shoe and purple hoof crushed the goombas. They looked up and saw giants that looked like they came out of a fairytale. The giants looked down at them and one of them picked them up. Once at the giant's eye level, they were shocked to see it was MARIO and TWILIGHT SPARKLE.

"What happened to you guys?" asked Mario.

"How'd you get so tiny?" Twilight added.

"US?!" said Mulan shocked, "What happened to you TWO?!"

"You're huge!" said Yoshi.

"I knew that pasta would get to you eventually, Mario!" said Wario.

"Wait, if Mario and I are large, and you're tiny..." said Twilight, "I guess those paintings were more than just illusions."

"You're right," said Mario "In fact, this place reminds me of Land of the Giants."

"I'm sure this won't cause too many problems," said Twilight, "Let's just find those stars."

"But how?" said Sweetie, "You two are too big to get in the hole, let alone move around."

"I'll find another way," said Mario.

"And I can fly around," Twilight added, "I'll try to be careful not to blow you off."

As Twilight is about to spread her wings, Mario hears a faint glitter.

"And I think I found one the stars," he said, "But I feel like the star might be tiny for me, so you guys better handle this one. Meet us at the summit of the island later."

"Will do!" said Yoshi.

Mario put them down and they separated. The tiny hexad entered the hole that led them to a lake (that would be a pond to Mario and Twilight). After swimming across, they entered a cliffside and also saw Twilight flying. The alicorn tried her best to not cause too much wind but was relieved to see they made it and flew to the summit. They then enter a rolling ball area, after some climbing they found the star waiting for them.