Going on a Ghost Hunt and Big Boo's Balcony

Mario, Yoshi, Mulan, Twilight, and Elsa went to the locked door. But to no avail, it wouldn't go in.

"Huh?" said Mario.

"What's wrong?" asked Twilight.

"The key won't fit. Must be the wrong door

"What other doors could there possibly be?!" wondered Yoshi.

"Hey," said Mulan "how about those wooden doors on the sides of the stairs?"

Our heroes went downstairs and went through the doors. They found a small hallway with two ways to go. On the other side, they saw a long hallway with a Boo in it. The other was heading downstairs to another locked door.

"W-Why is there a B-Boo here?!" cried Yoshi.

"He, he, hee!" cackled the Boo, "Enter if you dare!"

The boo floated slowly down the hallway. With Mario trailing behind him.

"Mario!" cried Elsa, "What're you doing?!"

"I think I should check this one out myself." said Mario, "This might be something none of you want to see."

'Well I'll come with you." said Twilight, looking more determined, "Whether you want me to or not."

"Ok, but stick with me."

"You're in for a scare!" said the Boo.

Mario and Twilight Sparkle slowly crept down the hallway until they got to the door. Mario opened the door and to his surprise... it was a small courtyard with a large fountain and writing on it saying "L is real 2401" or was it "Eternal Star"? Neither Mario nor Twilight could make it out.

"Luigi?" Mario thought.

Suddenly, a Boo came in out of nowhere scaring the plumber and alicorn. Mario punches the Boo. Releasing a small cage.

"What the?"

"I think we should jump in." said Twilight

"But how are we supposed to get in?"

But as soon as Twilight grabbed the cage, she got sucked in.

"Whoaaaa!"

"Twilight!" cried Mario, "I'm... I'm going to regret this! Here I go!"

Mario stepped back and jumped into the cage.

Mario and Twilight landed on some grates, breathing and embracing each there in a hug before regaining their surroundings. They looked up and saw a huge haunted house. At that moment, they realized, they were INSIDE the cage. They shivered thinking about it.

"Ok, This wasn't how I thought would happen." Twilight admitted.

"Me neither," agreed Mario. "I do feel like we might find Luigi's key here. Let's take a look."

Once inside, the duo decided to enter the leftmost door. All they could find was a grand piano, that looked old and dusty.

"Hmm..." Mario smirked, "I might have time for a little session."

"Mario," said Twilight "I don't think that's a good idea."

But Mario didn't listen. As he sits down and stretches his fingers.

"Look out ghosts! Sit back, relax, and listen to the blues of-a-Mario!"

Mario started playing a few notes to the overworld of Super Mario Bros. It seemed fine at first, but Mario started hearing growling for some reason. Using her magic, Twilight pulls Mario back just as the seat jumps around.

"Twilight!" he said, annoyed "You're getting too paranoid! What's going on?"

"Mario, this house might be haunted. I feel like you could wake up something dangerous. Now the stairs to the second floor are out, so we should figure out how we're gonna get up. and before you ask, I'm not carrying you up there. So let's go before something or someone sees us."

Little did Twilight know, that the same piano Mario played on was coming to life.

"You mean something with a big mouth and sharp pointy teeth?" said Mario.

"Well, that's very specific," she said, "But something like that-"

Twilight stopped midway when she saw the face on Mario. She turned around and saw the piano was alive!

"Run." she said, "Run!"

The two ran out of the room before the Mad Piano could eat them. In the next room, they saw what looked like a study with some books.

"Note to self:" said Mario "NEVER trust anything in this house!"

"Hey." said a voice, startling the duo.

"You two look stressed. Why don't you sit down and read a book or two?"

"We would," said Twilight "But we need to save our friends."

Soon a book came out and started talking in a sinister voice.

"But I insist. READ ME!"

Before the book could attack the heroes, Twilight blasted it to scraps with her magic. At the same moment, two Boos came from out of the wall where the table was.

"Hey, that book was our favorite!" said one of the Boos.

"You'll pay for that!" said the other one.

But Twilight cast a blinding spell and shot it at the Boos before they could attack. The Boos vanished.

"Ghosts...don't...DIE!" boomed a voice in the house, "Can you get out of here alive? Find all the Boos and we shall meet."

Mario and Twilight shivered at the thought but continued walking. The door led them to another room, where they had to cling against the wall while avoiding some boos. Twilight took care of them by shooting magic at them. After going through each of the rooms and defeating Boos, they found their way back to the main lobby. All of a sudden, stairs rose up, leading to the second floor. At the top was a Power Star.

"Well played "friends"." said the voice again. "Now we shall clash. Come meet me at the balcony, and we'll finish this once and for all."

Mario and Twilight went upstairs and saw more rooms. Most were dead ends, but the last room and an upper part with a door that Mario had to jump up to get to. Twilight flew her way up. When they reached the top, They noticed curtains covering something up. Mario tried to pull back the curtain but had no luck. They heard cackling on the other side of another door up there.

As they entered the door, they found themselves on top of the balcony. They found a big boo, that tried to scare them. But Mario ran behind him and punched the big boo. Twilight cast another blinding spell and the big boo disappeared, leaving behind not just a Power Star, but a small ball of light. After getting the Power Star, the light went back to the curtain and pulled itself. The duo unexpectedly revealed a painting of a man in green, that Mario recognized.

"Luigi!" he cried, as he jumped into the painting.

Twilight, realizing how Luigi was important to Mario, jumps in after him.

*****************************

End of chapter!

The next chapter will be rescuing Luigi!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!