Confronting Bowser and Lustrous Desires

The quintet returned to the castle lobby after braving the cold.

"That was pretty fun." said Elsa, the newest addition to the group. "We should do it again sometime."

"Maybe later," said Yoshi, "anyway, Mario, when Mulan and I first arrived here, we noticed a large door with a big star on it."

"We think we might have enough stars to open it up now." Mulan added.

"Yeah, let's do it!" said Mario.

They walked up the stairs and went over to the door Yoshi and Mulan mentioned. Reacting to the star power, the door slowly opens. The heroes walk in and see a painting of Princess Peach.

"Peach!" cried Mario, "She must be here!"

They started running towards the painting, but as they did, Mulan and Elsa started to get suspicious.

"Wait a second..." said Mulan and Elsa in unison.

As they got closer, the image of Peach turned into Bowser. A trap door opened up below them as they realize they fell for a trap.

Meanwhile

Bowser was still thinking about Princess Peach and their recent conversation. He was also mad Yoshi and Mulan defeated King Bob-omb. He also realized Mario could be having feelings for his love interest, infuriating him. As he wandered around his secret lair, the image of Peach rang into his mind, plaguing his thoughts.

The more he wandered, he began to sing;

Bowser:

Beata Maria,

You know I am a righteous man,

Of my virtue, I am justly proud.

Beata Maria,

You know I'm so much purer than

The common vulgar, weak, licentious crowd!

He then spewed out some flames and was shocked to see who was in them. He saw images of Peach dancing and singing in the flames.

The tell me, Maria

Why I see her dancing there

Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul

I feel her, I see her

The sun caught in her golden hair

Is blazing in me out of all control!

Bowser realized that this was no ordinary feeling. It was one of the deadliest sins ever: Lust! He dreamed of dancing and touching the face of the Mushroom Kingdom Princess.

Like fire! Hellfire!

This fire in my skin

This burning desire

Is turning me to sin

Suddenly, hooded priests appeared in front of the Koopa King chanting in Latin. Bowser attempted to flee, but he was trapped.

It's not my fault!

I'm not to blame

It is the Toadstool girl

The witch who sent this flame

It's not my fault

If in God's plan

He'd make the devil so much 

Stronger than a man

The priests disappeared into his flames and a flash of lightning appeared. Peach appeared dancing in the crackling flames of Bowser. She screamed as she vanished in the fire and her spirit came out and drifted to kiss Bowser.

Protect me, Maria

Don't let this siren cast her spell

Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone

Destroy Princess Peach

And let her taste the fires of Hell!

Or else let her be mine and mine alone

As Bowser tried to kiss Peach's spirit, a figure teleported behind him. He snapped out of his mind and turned to find his loyal sorcerer and advisor, Kamek.

"Your Evilness," he said, "Yoshi and Mulan rescued Mario."

"What?!" Bowser asked.

"They defeated Goomboss, and even rescued the Princess of Friendship and even the Ice Queen of Arendelle." he noted, "Not to mention they found the first of your three hideouts."

"But how?!" he shouted "I- You know what? Let them come! I'll be waiting."

Kamek left as Bowser returned to his flames. The thought of Mario's band of heroes stopping him, ignited him.

"I'll destroy Mario and his lackies." said Bowser "Then I'll marry Peach. I'll marry her even if I have to destroy everything she held dear!"

Hellfire, Dark fire

Now Princess, it's your turn

Choose me or your pyre

Be mine or you will burn!

Bowser watched his flames crackle. he made a 'Plan B' if Peach refused to marry him, he'll destroy everything she loved in life. Even if he had to take her life.

God have mercy on her

God have mercy on me

But she will be mine or she will burn!

Bowser fell to his knees as he finished singing. As soon as he finished the final note, he fell flat on his face on the stone floor, with the image of Peach in his mind.

***************************

End of chapter!

Also, Hellfire is from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which is also from Disney. Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger for now. Next chapter will be up soon.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!