Trapped Heroes

Yoshi and Mulan returned to the castle from the painting they entered with the two power stars.

"We're two stars closer to saving everyone." said Yoshi "Where to next?"

"How about we try the second floor?" Mulan suggested, "We might find more stars up there."

"Good idea." said Yoshi.

Yoshi and Mulan went upstairs to the second floor and saw a door with a number 1 on it. Suddenly the stars in Mulan's pocket start reacting.

"What's happening?!" Mulan asked surprised.

The stars start spinning rapidly and magically opens the door. By this point, the duo realizes what this means.

"I think I get it now!" said Yoshi "We need a certain amount of stars to open a door."

The two open the door and saw four doors. One was a regular door, a red door, a green door, and a yellow door. Behind each of the colored doors, they heard muffled screaming.

"Someone help!" cried the voice behind the red door, "Oh princess!"

"Augghhh!" screamed the voice behind the green door "We're gonna be stuck here forever!"

"Hrrrrgh! I didn't join you guys to be locked up!" boomed the voice behind the yellow door "You owe me big time!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have forced us to bring you along!" the voice behind the red door retorted.

While Mulan couldn't recognize those voices, Yoshi recognized two of them and ran to the red door.

"Mario?!" he cried.

"Yoshi?" said Mario "Is that you?"

"Yeah! It's me! My friend and I came here to save you!"

"Your friend?"

"Yes." said Mulan, chiming in "You probably can't see me, but my name is Mulan, I'm a friend of Yoshi, I'm helping him recover the Power Stars while also finding my way back home."

"Yahoo!" Luigi cheered form behind the green door "Hey Yoshi, remember me?"

"Yeah, Louis, right?"

"Aww, come on!"

"It's Luigi." corrected Mario "And if you don't know Mulan, he's my brother."

"Hey!" boomed Wario, "What's going on out there?! Did I hear someone mention a girl?"

"Who's behind the yellow door?" asked Mulan.

"Our cousin, Wario." said Mario, "He's rather rude. He pretty much forced us to take him with us. Anyway, I'm so happy to see you, Yoshi! You too, Mulan."

"How did you guys get trapped in here?" asked Yoshi.

"Well, when we found out the Power Stars, we decided to go our own separate paths to get the stars. But I was captured by a giant goomba that looked like a king. Next thing I know, I'm sealed up in here. Whoever captured me most likely has the key."

"As for me, a scary ghost caught me and locked me up." said Luigi, "I wish I knew some way to defeat it unless I had my own ghost hunting team and met a crazy professor. Yet again I might end up predicting a future adventure for me."

"I was captured by some living beast." said Wario "If I had the chance, I would've farted so hard it'd melted!"

"Ew!" said Yoshi, "Can we not do fart jokes in this or future fanfics?"

"Yeah," Mulan agreed "that's the last thing anyone needs to hear right now."

"Anyway," said Mario "if you two can find those keys, we can stop Bowser, as a team."

"You can count on us, Mario buddy!" said Yoshi.

"Do any of you know where they are?" asked Mulan.

"Well, all I could find was a hint in the room." said Mario "I'm pretty sure they're in the other two rooms. Anyway, mine says "You enjoy games? Look behind that room." Must be talking about the Rec Room. Not far from here should be simple."

"Mine says "L is here, boo top" I don't know what that means. What about you Wario?"

"It says, "Mirror mirror on the wall who has the sharpest mustache of all?" Yeah, mine's stupid."

"I think we got it." said Yoshi "See you guys later!"

Yoshi and Mulan head through the regular door and found a room with lots of toys, games, and more.

"Hey there!" said the Toad, "Welcome to the Rec Room! Princess Peach used to play with toys games in here all the time with her sister Princess Daisy. If you'd like to play a game or two, feel free!"

"Thanks," said Mulan "But we're on a rescue mission."

"Have you seen anything unusual behind this room?" asked Yoshi.

"Well, there is a Mario painting back there, but I'd steer clear of that room." warned the Toad "It's dangerous."

"Well if it's to save our friends, it's worth it."

"You be careful in there, and good luck!"

The duo headed through the door and discovered a painting with Mario's face. More determined than ever, Yoshi and Mulan jump through the painting in hopes of finding Mario's key.

*********************************

End of chapter!

I know, this cliffhanger is annoying! But next chapter Yoshi and Mulan will save Mario. Also, Mulan won't be the only person they'll meet in this adventure, there are three more who will be featured and join the party in future chapters.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!