To anyone willing to help...

Alrighty, hey guys, Authornim here. I just wanted to let everyone know that because I didn't agree with the terms and conditions under working for Webnovel, I ended up not getting into a contract with them. So, I had this idea that could maybe earn me some extra money to help out everyone in my house and run errands and just get by basically.

So I figured, if anyone feels like I'm doing a good job as a writer or is willing to help me out, it would be such a big help and I would really appreciate it.

I do want you guys to know that this isn't me begging for money, and I really hope that this isn't portrayed that way. It's more like if you have the money or are willing to, donations would be greatly appreciated. A dollar would even help me with getting a gallon of water or something like that.

Please don't feel pressured to do this, believe me I understand the problems of low income families. I would just really appreciate any donations you guys would be willing and are able to offer.

I'll leave my Cash App tag in my bio, but since that didn't work out last time, I'll post it in my conversation section too, just in case. Thank you!
https://cash.app/$itsmeauthornim
-Authornim