thirty-eight

Readers! a lot of you in the comments of the last few chapters have been saying pls don't create drama and pls make the boys happy but guys, i just want y'all to know, i know what i'm doing.

but also i've literally read a book with a couple who was always happy, no worries, no struggles and no care in the world. you want to know how it ends? well idk! bc it was soo boring that i couldn't even finish it!

the whole concept of this book is a modern and human love. it has sad moments, funny moments, and beautiful moments too. pls just trust in that.

On the car ride over to the mall...

"So Jungkook, are you excited for the date?" Lena asked trying to kill the silence that filled the car.

Jungkook smiled politely and nodded.

Lena smiled awkwardly. "Hey Jungkook? Why do you hang out with Taehyung so much?"

"What?" Jungkook blurted out a bit too thrown off guard.

Lena laughed, "Well I mean... Is it for my benefit or because you two really get along?"

Jungkook stayed silent. He really really really wanted to tell Lena straight up "I'm dating your son". But he'll change it up a bit instead.

"No, It's not for your benefit. I love Taehyung, he's the only person I rely on. And he relies on me too. He's... my favorite person in the world. And my best friend." Jungkook said without a stutter or fear.

Lena's eyes widened in surprise of the answer she received. "Oh... That's good I guess. Just make sure you get out more and have a life outside of my son, haha. I mean after all, once you graduate from high school, you and Taetae will barely ever see each other. You'll have a life away from Taehyung in college and he'll be living his best high school year without you. Just don't get attached to him, because you won't have him around for much longer."

Jungkook lowered his head and bit into his cheek sharply angrily causing him to bleed. "Mhm."

(^o^)

Taehyung sprinted so fast his legs could've fallen off. He jumped into his Auntie's GMC and as soon as he closed the door behind him, Hana went speeding.

Taehyung flinched as the back of his head hit his seat harshly, "AGHHH! Auntie! Please, sl-slow down!"

"THERE'S NO TIME TO BE SAAAAAAAFE!" Hana screamed back at Taehyung and speeded through a sharp turn, causing Taehyung to hit his head against the car window.

Hana began cutting people off, switching into as many lanes as needed to get to their destination faster.

Hana blasted the music in her car while driving like a psychotic maniac. "WOOHOOOOOOO!"

"Oh holy SHIT!" Taehyung cursed when he looked behind them, seeing the red and blue flashing lights of a police car.

Hana cursed under her breath and calmly pulled over. Taehyung bit his lip scared that him and his Auntie were about to get in trouble.

But once he heard Hana laughing cockily he looked over at her like she was crazy. "W-Why are you laughing?"

Hana stuck her tongue out at him, removing the sunglasses from her head and sliding them onto her face, "Watch this!"

The officer began walking up to the window on Hana's side. Hana grabbed a few hundred dollars out of her wallet and hung them out of the window.

The officer grabbed the money and took a glance at Hana and Taehyung winking at them both, "Drive safe, ladies." And with that he walked back to his car.

Taehyung furrowed his brows and his mouth was left agape. "You're so cool."

I guess you really can do anything when you're rich.

"That's always so fun! Anyways, you should probably put your seat belt on before you go flying out of the car." She said smiling sheepishly.

(^o^)

"Come on, Taetae! We have to hurry." Hana said pulling her nephew out of her GMC and into the entrance her ginormous house.

" Hana said pulling her nephew out of her GMC and into the entrance her ginormous house

"T-This... is your house!?" Taehyung's eyes grew in complete shock.

Hana laughed and began to push Taehyung into her mansion in a hurry, "Yes, yes, it is but we have to get going! Come on, Taetae."

Hana was practically dragging Taehyung into her bedroom. "Okay! We don't have all the time in the world right now, so I need you to listen closely. I brought you to my house because we can't get caught spying on Jungkook because then he's going to think you don't trust him, so we need to disguise ourselves and leave nothing up to chance."

Taehyung made an 'O' shape with him mouth, understanding now what the point was.

Taehyung rushed into her closet and grabbed some shades, "This'll be my disguise! But I feel like we might be running out of t-"

Hana interrupted Taehyung by laughing evilly. "You're funny! I've seen the stuff that you wear in front of Jungkook and it's a bit disappointing, considering that you're a very beautiful boy. You gotta show that ass off a little more, Taetae."

Taehyung's face flushed pink when his Auntie began talking about his body to him.

"I'll give you an outfit that Jungkook wouldn't ever expect you to wear." She said smiling like an evil woman.

Taehyung looked back at Hana's closet seeing all the items and designer clothing that were packed inside. "...Dammit."

to be continued...

next chapter's gonna be funny