eight

Jungkook dashed quickly behind Taehyung into the boy's bathroom. Luckily, nobody was in the bathroom to witness what was about to go down in the bathroom.

Taehyung slammed his hands on the stall opening it quickly. He didn't have time to close the door behind him and lock it, as he instantly began throwing up.

Jungkook was shocked by the scene, folding out in front of him. He began to panic really badly. But before he could react he sprinted to Taehyung's side holding him up as he continued to throw up.

Taehyung was barely able to hold himself up so Jungkook held his waist tightly for support.

Once Taehyung had finished barfing out all that he possibly could, he fell backwards almost fainting if it weren't for Jungkook who once again caught Taehyung.

Jungkook was too scared, "B-Baby what's h-happening? We n-need to get you to a hospital right now!"

Taehyung continued trying to stay conscious for Jungkook, "No, my Kookie... I'm sorry for scaring you like that. It's just a stomach bug, okay?"

Jungkook could tell Taehyung was lying. He was mad. But he wasn't going to get into it with him right now.

He just needed for Taehyung to feel better.

Then suddenly Jimin came rushing into the bathroom and knelt down next to Taehyung who was in Jungkook's arms, he was being carried like a baby. "Oh my god, what's going on? Are you okay!?"

"Jimin! Go get some water, something for Taehyung to eat and an ice pack, please." Jungkook ordered and gave him 10 dollars from his pocket. Jimin nodded and rushed out of the room.

Jungkook moved the hair that was sticking onto Taehyung's forehead out of his face, "Wifey if you're sick, let me call my dad. He'll pick us up and I can take care of you at home."

Taehyung fell asleep in Jungkook's arms, exhausted.

Jungkook sighed. Continuing to pet his boyfriend's hair and rub his soft chubby cheeks. His hands stopped and Jungkook thought back to the boy from the crowd.

Suho.

He looked down at the boy in his arms with worry and denial. "Why are you lying to me, baby?"

He thought again back to Suho. What was his relationship with Taehyung?

Jungkook even got mad at himself for having Taehyung and Suho in the same sentance as relationship.

His heart was burning with jealousy. Why does that boy affect you this terribly?

He looked back down at Taehyung and gently kissed the sleeping beauty, "I'll kill him if he comes near you, my baby boy."

to be continued...
Btw a lot of you have been really liking this story so thank you!