forty-three

Christmas Eve~

It was 4:00 in the afternoon and it was now about time to start getting ready for Auntie Hana's Christmas dinner.

Taehyung was in the shower while Jungkook was quietly wrapping a present for Taehyung and quietly tip toed to put it in the trunk of his car.

When Jungkook came back into Taehyung's room, Taehyung had come out of the shower with his towel completely covering his whole body.

He walked over to his drawers and looked through his clothes, getting ready for the Christmas dinner they were going to be joining.

Jungkook walked behind Taehyung and slid his arms around his waist. "Just put sweatpants on."

"What? But didn't you say we have to wear fancy clothes?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook pulled out his phone. "Well yeah. We are supposed to but..."

"But what?" Taehyung asked still confused.

Once Jungkook had found the messages, he handed Taehyung his phone to explain why he wasn't letting him get ready.

Turns out Auntie Hana had texted Jungkook earlier that day. She asked Jungkook to make sure that Taehyung didn't get dressed because she already had an outfit prepared for him at her house.

Taehyung shook his head laughing, "Do I dress that bad?!"

"Not at all, baby. It's just that she wants to get you all dolled up." Jungkook said kissing the back of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung nodded his head and sighed. He grabbed some underwear from his drawer and a big T-Shirt.

Suddenly he realized that Jungkook was behind him and he was too scared to change in front of him.

He turned around to see Jungkook already looking back at him smiling. Taehyung shyly mumbled, "Kookie, could you uh... ya know... leave the room.

Jungkook pouted and his eyes sparkled like a puppy's. "But I wanted to watch you change."

Taehyung pouted too and his eyes went sparkly just like how Jungkook did, "Please, Kookie. I'm so shy."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung annoyed. It's pretty obvious that Jungkook's puppy eyes are mostly effective but Taehyung's puppy eyes are always effective.

Jungkook groaned and whined, "But why, baby? I've seen everything already!" He did his best pout and pulled Taehyung close, rubbing his face on his towel, "Lemme see it."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's head from off of his stomach, "Kookie, seriously."

Jungkook pleaded with Taehyung. "Can't I just turn around?!"

Taehyung let out a breath of defeat and made the signal with his finger to let him know to turn around.

Jungkook turned around happily, knowing that the way the TV was faced meant that he could see Taehyung's reflection in it.

But he cursed as soon as he saw that the TV decided to have a bunch of smudges on it making it impossible to see Taehyung through it.