thirty-five

updating early but it still counts

Jungkook laid on his bed staring at the ring on his finger smiling. He stuffed his face into his pillow blushing.

He couldn't stop thinking about the day he spent with his boyfriend. He was completely whipped for his beautiful and sweet boyfriend and he knew it.

He really liked the feeling of being in love.

Taehyungie looked so cute today. He looks like a thousand times better with a ring on his finger.

Jungkook laughed to himself at his own thoughts. "He would look even prettier with an engagement ring..." He mumbled to himself.

He sighed and grabbed his phone, turning it on to check what time it was.

"Ughhhh! You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Jungkook groaned.

It was barely 10:00 at night and Jungkook wanted so badly to go sneak into Taehyung's room already to go see him.

Jungkook sat up on his bed sadly. He put his hands over his face, being really stressed out.

(^o^)

Taehyung peacefully watched TV while eating chips when his phone started to ring.

He looked over at his phone and brought it up to his face seeing who the caller was.

A smile made its way onto his face as he saw the caller was Jungkook. He lowered the volume of the TV and answered the face time.

"Hey Kookie- Wait, what's wrong? Why do you look so sad? Did something happen?" Taehyung ranted, worried.

Jungkook sighed and smiled, "I was feeling sad right now but seeing your face makes me feel better."

Taehyung stared at his phone screen, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook's smile faded, "I hate doing this... Hiding our relationship. It's really hard on us both, I just wish we didn't have to worry about being caught together. I hate having to hide that I love you."

Taehyung stayed still and looked down playing with his bed sheets, "I know."

Jungkook smiled sadly, "Last night I dreamt that we were kissing at school and nobody said anything... And then we came home and cuddled on the couch in front of Lena and my dad."

"...Yeah." Taehyung said in a quiet voice.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's face on his phone. He felt bad because he didn't mean to make Taehyung sad he just needed to be honest and address the stress that came with their hidden relationship.

"It's okay, Taehyung. When I graduate, I'll move out and you can move in with me!" Jungkook said trying to cheer Taehyung up.

Jungkook looked up from his phone when he heard someone knocking at his door.

"Jungkook? Are you still awake? I need to talk to you about something." Taehyung could hear Lena's voice through the hallway and through Jungkook's phone.

Taehyung's eyes widened and his heart began pounding out of panic. Did she find out about us?

Jungkook's face showed worry too. He shushed Taehyung and hid his phone under his covers. "Come in."

Lena opened the door and walked into his room. "Hi Jungkook, sorry to bother you this late at night."

Jungkook smiled nervously, "Oh no, really, it's okay I wasn't even tired. So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Lena pressed her lips into a line awkwardly. Jungkook smiled unconsciously, it reminded him of Taehyung when he gets shy.

"This is a little... weird to say, but when me and your Auntie Hana went on our girls trip, there was a girl who was a girl there who I think you'd be interested in. She's really pretty, very sweet, and turns out she's single! And I know that it's weird for me to talk about this with you, but you're 19 and I just figured that you should get out there and start dating. You usually just stay home and hang out with Taehyung, which is... kinda weird. But you should have some fun. So are you interested?" Lena asked Jungkook.

Taehyung instantly put himself on mute on the call, and his mouth hung open. How could my mom do that to me?!

Jungkook laughed uncomfortably, rubbing the back of his neck, "I uhm... I don't know about that. I like my life how it is now."

"But! I told the girl that you would go out on a date with her! Can't you please just think about it?" Lena said pleading with Jungkook.

Jungkook's face showed he was completely uninterested, but he didn't want things to look suspicious with Lena.

"I'll think about it." Jungkook said smiling politely at Lena.

She smiled back, "Okay. Have a goodnight."

Lena walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, walking back to her room to go to sleep.

Jungkook lifted up his sheets and grabbed his phone to see that Taehyung hung up on the call.

"Fuck." Jungkook got up from his bed and walked to Taehyung's room.

to be continued...

vote for the chapter if you liked it pls!