twelve

Viewer discretion is advised, it is seriously advised!⚠️
If you are sensitive to ANY type of scary/traumatizing content please do not read.
IM SERIOUS.
If you're going to go ahead and read it, please don't leave hate bc nobody forced you to read it!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Also a really, really, really long chapter

3 years ago...

"Fuck!" Yuta cursed at the unexpected pain on his earlobe as a needle went through it.

Taehyung had his mouth agape and smiled widely, "Oh shit, you actually went through with it!"

Chen looked over at Taehyung with a wide smirk. "C'mon Tae, it's your turn."

Suho laughed at Taehyung's terrified face.

Yuta tried to hide his painful face and just smiled at Taehyung, "It's really not that bad, Tae."

Taehyung looked at Yuta and arched his brow, "Oh really? So you're crying like a little bitch just because??"

Suho put his arm over Taehyung, "You can't say no, Tae. This was the deal. Me, Chen and Suho get our ears pierced, you get you're ears pierced."

Taehyung bit his lip, nervously looking over at the needles. He looked back at Suho anxiously, "But it really looks like it hurts!!"

Suho cooed at Taehyung's scared face. He looked over at Chen and Yuta, "How about this? Taehyung doesn't have to get his ears pierced-"

Chen booed at Suho and threw an earring selection portfolio at him playfully.

Suho caught the portfolio and glared at Chen. "You didn't let me finish. Taehyung does not have to get his ears pierced. But... he has to do something with his hair!"

Yuta smiled deviously at the idea, "That's a great idea, Suho."

In unison they all turned to Taehyung with a creepy and devilish smile plastered on their faces.

Taehyung looked at Suho with a grumpy face annoyed. "I thought you had my back, man!"

"Shut the hell up, you love me." Suho said and pulled Taehyung in for a tight hug.

Taehyung became completely flustered by this and quickly broke off the hug, now blushing madly.

Chen pretended barf, "It is dis-turb-ING, watching you two. Besides!" He walked over to Taehyung and put his arm over him, "I'm sure we all know that Tae loves me the most."

He blew a kiss to Taehyung, "Ain't dat right, baby cakes?"

Suho shoved Chen's shoulder off of Taehyung looking ready to square up. All the customers in the tattoo shop that looked hard, were staring at Suho as he chased Chen around the shop.

Chen jumped on Yuta for protection from Suho. Yuta screeched in pain, as he wasn't used to the pain in his ears and any sudden movement around them.

Suho was about to jump on Chen and attack him but when Yuta gave him the death glare, he gulped and decided to back up and walk back to Taehyung.