twenty-two

Jaeho and Lena walked into their house. They had been away on a trip for a while and now they were finally enjoying the comfort of being home.

Lena grabbed her bags and Jaeho's suitcase and began waking to their room. "I'll put these in our room and get washed up. Can you wake up the boys?"

Jaeho smiled at Lena and nodded. He missed his son and didn't really like leaving him alone to go on trips, but this time Jungkook had insisted that he left.

Jaeho walked into Jungkook's room to find it empty. "What the hell?"

Jaeho was confused as to where Jungkook was but continued to look.

He walked over to Taehyung's room thinking they probably played games or watched movies all night and fell asleep.

Jaeho opened the door to the sight of both Taehyung and Jungkook naked under the covers and Jungkook holding Taehyung in his sleep. The room reeked of sex.

"Oh... my..." Jaeho's eyes widened.

Jungkook suddenly heard someone talking and stirred awake to see his father. Jungkook jumped awake and looked at his dad with pleading eyes, "D-Dad."

Jaeho heard Lena walking over to the scene and he slammed the door shut so fast.

"What was that?" Lena said with her face filled with confusion.

"Oh nothing! Listen, the boys are asleep right now so let's not bother them. Let's eat, I'll make you food!" Jaeho said in panic.

Lena furrowed her eyebrows laughing. "What do you mean? It's 5:00 in the morning. Plus I won't wake Taehyung up, I just want to see him really quick."

She tried to open the door but Jaeho blocked the door with his body. "NO!"

"Jaeho what is going on?" She said now getting impatient.

Jaeho laughed nervously, "Nothing's going on I just want to have breakfast with my wife. Hahaha, what's wrong with that?"

Suddenly, Taehyung opened the door to his room fully dressed in pajamas and rubbing his eyes tiredly, "Mom? Jaeho? You guys are back?"

Lena smiled brightly, "Taetae! I missed you, honeybuns!" She hugged her son happily. "Oh... you need to shower though."

Taehyung's face heated up, "Ahaha. It's really early right now, mom."

"Oh, you're right. We'll go to the movies later and then we'll catch up, okay?" Lena said hugging her son.

She walked away into her room yawning, "I am sleepY!"

Jaeho looked at Taehyung and Taehyung looked down ashamed. Jaeho pushed the door slightly a little bit more open and peaked his head in, to see his shirtless son with a blanket wrapped around his waist.

He bit into his cheek and then laughed nervously, "Heh."

"Y-You..." Jaeho said looking at his son, "And you?" He said looking at Taehyung.

He shook his head and covered his face, "You both owe me big time."

Jaeho walked away into his room, "BIG TIME!"

to be continued...

Happy 30K reads everyone!